Dean Winchester and Castiel

Cold beer in hand, dark sky with millions of glistening stars, the orange and red glow of a heat warming fire. These are the types of nights Castiel loves. He gets to relax and just chill with friends and make new ones. But most of all, he loved the smell of the deep blue ocean flowing in the wind.

Castiel right now was chatting away to his brother Gabriel. Gabe is the one who invited him and he happily accepted the invitation as he had nothing else to do tonight.

“Excuse me Cas, I will be right back or not, most likely not” Gabe patted Cas on the back twice and walked away to a group of slightly under dressed girls.

Castiel rolled his eyes at his brother and scanned the crowd of people. His bright blue eyes landed on a figure opposite him. He didn’t recognize him at all. He noticed that the man was sat alone. His focus was towards the fire. He looked very concentrated.

Castiel stood up and walked over to the stranger. He had a beer in his hand. He was wearing a plain black tee with a plaid over shirt, blue faded jeans that have probably seen better days and a leather jacket that was lying next to him.

“Hi im Castiel, mind if I sit?” Castiel watched as the dirty blonde haired man looked up at him. His eyes were bright green. Castiel felt his heart skip a beat when the man gave him a small smile. He was utterly gorgeous.

“Im Dean, take a seat” Dean’s voice was absolutely wonderful. Castiel sat down almost immediately as his request was accepted. He looked across at Dean only to notice that Dean was looking at him too.

“Lovely night eh?” Dean asked, looking up at the sky, admiring the diamond like stars.

“Very, I love nights like these. They relax me.” He spoke. Also looking up at the little specks of blue shining in the midnight sky.” So, where you from Dean?”

Dean looked over at Cas. Loving how blue his eyes were. The way his black hair would spike up at the top. “From Kansas. Lived there with my brother, father and mother. Until when I was four she died in a house fire. My father died three years ago from a car crash.” Dean didn’t know why he was telling him about this. Something inside of him told him that he could trust this man beside him.

“Wow, tough life. Im sorry you have to go through all of that.” Castiel could sense that Dean was going to cry. He planted his hand on Dean’s back and started rubbing it. Dean sighed and calmed himself down.

“Thanks.” He couldn’t think of anything else to say. Dean looked up to see people have already started to leave. It was just him, Cas and 2 other people who are getting ready to leave. Dean was going to stay there for a while and he’s hoping Cas was to.

“I have an idea that might cheer you up!” Cas got up and walked over the stereo that was left here. He attached his phone to it and started some disco music.

Dean watched as Cas started to dance around like a lunatic. A very cute lunatic. Dean couldn’t help but know he was falling for this guy. He started to smile and laugh at Castiel.

Cas went over to Dean and grabbed his hand, pulled him up and started to make him dance.

“Is this your idea of fun?” He heard Dean say to him over the music.

“No, this is my idea of making people cheer up!” Dean laughed and started to dance with Cas.

The night ended with them prancing around the beach, laughing and smiling at each other.