Lee Pace and Richard Armitage

Richard could feel Lee's grip tightening around his waste as he shoved his head more into the crook of his neck. He felt Lee tangle their legs more together. Richard knew what he was doing.

Richard tried to get up to grab his phone but Lee would not let go. Lee has tried this game before and he won, but not this time.

"Come on Lee, let go" the grip got tight and he whined. He would only be gone for a few seconds. Richard tried to pull Lee off but it was use, he was top strong. He tried wiggling out but that failed also.

"No" Richard rolled his eyes as Lee used his child like voice on him. It was absolutely adorable but it was how Lee got what he wanted. Sometimes he would top it off by pouting and using his puppy dog eyes.

"I will only be gone for a few seconds" Lee added more body weight and strength to his arms and legs. Richard groaned in annoyance.

He tried moving again but Lee keeped dragging him back down. Twice more, Strange noises came from the man acting like an octopus. Richard suddenly came up with an idea. He rolled them over on the couch and fell to the floor with lee under him.

"Ow, that hurt, but your still not free" Lee smiled up at him, poking out his tongue in a very childish way. Richard laughed and so did Lee.

The living room was full of giggles and gasping for breath. By the time they were done Richard realized he was finally free to get up and grab his phone, if he had the energy to.

Instead he rolled on top of Lee, pining his hands about his head. Lee smiled up at him so innocently. Richard smirked back at him before leaning down, planting there lips together. Richard let go of one of Lee's wrists and placed his hand on his cheek. While Lee cupped the back of Richard's neck pulling him in to deepen the kiss.

"I love you" Lee whispered, pulling away but placing their foreheads together.

Richard smiled and pecked his nose. "I love you too."

Richard stood, dragging Lee up with him. They soon again were cuddled up together but this time they were in bed. Lee's kissed the skin atop of Richard's heart and slowly fell asleep in the arms of the man he loves.

'this could not get any better' Richard thought. Quickly Richard feel asleep as well into a deep dreamless sleep.