Lee Pace and Richard Armitage

He could feel eyes bearing into his soul. It made him extremely uncomfortable and insecure. He could feel eyes carving into his face, scanning every small detail about it. He could almost feel the tension of the other man restraining himself from leaning in and rubbing his hands over his face.

Slowly, Richard started to get worried. Started to feel like there was something wrong with his face. Feeling like something was on it. Richard quickly stood up and stalked into the bathroom. Carefully, he stared into the mirrror. There was nothing on his face what so ever. But why was Lee Pace staring at him with amazed eyes.

He heard a cough at the door which made him jump and yelp in surprise. He spun his body around to face the brown headed man. Again, Lee was staring at him with amazed eyes. Richard swore he wasn't even blinking. He gave Lee a small glare and sighed.

"Why do you keep doing this?" He asked with a frustrated tone to his deep voice.

"Doing what?" Richard rolled his eyes as Lee tilted his head in confusion, like the way Ned does in Pushing Daisies. Yes, Richard had seen Pushing Daisies before he even met Lee. Who could blame him though! It was a really good show.

"That" he replied pointing to his eyes. Lee did a weird thing by trying to stare at his own face without a mirror. Richard sighed. Why did he say yes to Lee's dinner request a year ago? "No, you keep staring at me as if I have something on my face." Lee smirked. Richard was lost.

"This is going to sound weird but I'm just noticing how every inch of your face is like a piece of art that belongs in a museum" Richard blushed, hard. "Even your blush is perfect! That's very unfair Rich"

"How is it unfair?"

"Because a lot of people can't be as beautiful as you are right now" lee smiled. Richard knew what he was doing. Fucking prick.

"Why are you saying this?" Richard with a curious tone.

"Can't a guy compliment his boyfriend when he wants too?" By this time, Lee has stepped a few inches closer to Richard. So close that he could feel his body heat radiating over his own. "I love you Richard ."

He was taken by full surprise by those three little words. Yes, they have said to each other during sex but that was from the pleasure they felt. They never said it to each other. They could tell the other loved them by the way they spoke to each other and body language. They never said it out loud. Richard was speechless. Lee could tell this. Slowly, Lee moved his head forward and claimed Richards lips with his own. It was a soft and pleasant kiss. Nothing too animalistic.

Richard hisatintly pulled away. Looking at Lee deep in the eyes. Seeing that what he said was the truth and that he really did love him. "I" Richard started, but then stopped. He put his arms around Lee's waist and pulled him in for a lust full kiss. Bruising but perfect. He walked Lee backwards until his back hit the wall. He pulled away from his lips. "I love you too" he whispered.