03 // Woman

♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀

'Dear diary,

I'm scared. And as you know I never admit that. But I am.

I don't know what's happening, I don't know what all of this means. I just know that suddenly, he is haunting me. When I first met him something already felt strange about him, but I just thought it were my teenager hormones.

He was an attractive boy, very, very attractive. And I don't get much male attention. But I was wrong.

I don't believe in ghosts and all that paranormal stuff, but now. It was here. Right in front of me. And I don't know if I am just seeing things. That the thing I saw in the movie was never there, I just imagined it because of my nightmare maybe. Because nobody else say it. I was the only one. And then him, he was there. In the movie theater.

Was he really there? Was he stalking me? Or was he a ghost? Was he there in the club?

He must have been, I felt his arm, his hot minty breath on my face. He talked to me, I heard his voice. His words. He told me to be careful, did that mean anything?

I have so many questions. But I doubt that they will be answered, nobody believes me anyway.

I told Liam about what happened in room two, and he told me I must have been seeing things. Because he never saw that thing in the movie before, and he saw it just as much as I had. And the boy, he never saw him either.

I know he wants to believe me, but he's the kind of person who wants proof. I wish I could give it to him. But let's hope I don't need to, that tomorrow I'll wake up and everything will be normal. That's all I want, just for things to be normal.

Love, Haven.'

▪️▪️▪️

'Gigi's Bookshelf' I read while taking my keys from my pocket.

Gigi was my grandmother, this bookshop was hers. I held my keys tightly and opened the door, trying to hold the stack of back in my arms while doing so. ''Grandma?'' I called, once being inside of the shop. ''I'm here, love!'' She called, from behind a few shelves. I let the door open as the store was now officially opened for the day, and walked towards the small lady stacking a few light books.

''I was wondering where you were.'' She spoke, turning around. Her white hair curled on top of her head while she smiled at me with a sincere smile. ''Sorry Gigi. Zayn asked me to pick up some of his books and place them on his shelf.'' I spoke, directing towards the books on my arm. ''Zayn! Oh dear, haven't heard from him in a while. How is he doing?'' She spoke, taking another book in her hand. ''He's good, just very busy with his music.''

I told her. She nodded and replied. ''Oh yes, his music. I remember those days.'' I chuckled.

''Weren't those the days, huh?''

She laughed at my silly remark. ''Yes, he's a lovely boy though.''

I nodded in agreement. ''Well, you go bring your books upstairs, I'll take care of the shop.'' She spoke, giving me a simple nod to confirm it was alright to leave her alone. ''Will do, just yell if you need me okay?'' I spoke, taking a few steps backwards.

''You know I always do.'' She replied, giggling while thinking back at the times she scared me by shouting for help.

I ran up the stairs and placed Zayn's books on his shelf. After I made sure they were secure I threw my bag on the couch and decided to make myself a nice cup of hot chocolate.

While waiting for the milk to heat up, I searched for a book on my shelf. It was a Sunday, Grandma didn't need much help on a Sunday so I just came here to finish up homework and read my favorite books. Just as I had selected a lovely book the microwave dinged reminding me of the milk now all heated up.