Hey?

A/N: Sorry i didnt update in while, havet been really feeling it . I really wanna start a NEW story! INbox me give me ideas. I wanna hear from yall. but here goes NONTHING!

August Pov:

mann i cant believe it was kerrah. MAn she looked bomb ass fuck. I cant believe she became a stripper she was always self catious about her body. I never knew why thoe she was beautiful dressed & undressed. I wanted to say so much to her. She looked as if she wanted to say something but manman walked up and she ran off without even saying goodbye. She just ran off.

Manman: aye yo Aug...kerrah? dafuq you got on? what the fuck you doing here?

Kerrah: excuse me i have to go (running off)

August: (looking in the direction kerrah was walking away in)

ManMan: Kerrah got me all the way messed up, I cant believe she stripper. Ohh i cant wait to tell daddy ( pulls out phone & starts dailing a number)

August: Nigga you childish (grabs manman phone) , You sound like a little ass boy . She aint heard shit from you or ya pops in a while . Give her time yall like bestfirends she gone talk to you & dont bug her about it . (gives manman back his phone)

Manman: Nigga dont ever take my phone like i'm so little ass boy. But yea you right iight she better cause this shit aint right. But imma holla at you later brandon outside waiting on me bruh. ( Dapps up august)

August: ( dapps manaman up ) iight bruh

Maannnnn this night aint been shit but crazy. i had to dam near beat a hoe & i ran into FIRST FUCKING LOVE . Without even fucking speaking. Im finna go home & go get in the shower mayne a niggas balls hot. (walks to the parking lot hits the alarm for my 2014 all White on White BMW.) *beep beep* (gets in the car  & starts it up & pulls out the parking lot)*Turns on radio*

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket
I'm, I'm, I'm hunting, looking for a come up, this is fucking awesome

Now walk into the club like "What up?! I got a big cock!"
Nah, I’m just pumped, I bought some shit from a thrift shop.
Ice on the fringe is so damn frosty
The people like “Damn, that’s a cold ass honky”
Rolling in hella deep, headed to the mezzanine
Dressed in all pink except my gator shoes, those are green
Draped in a leopard mink, girl standing next to me
Probably should've washed this, smells like R. Kelly sheets
(Pissssss...) But shit, it was 99 cents!
*Laughs* Yo this is kerrah fuvking song ( i said out loud) *grrrrrrr* Dam i aint all day ( pulls up behind a girl thats is at a complete stop a fucking RED light! * beeeeeeeeeep* ( they must off heard me caused they pulled off. I tried to go around but i relised they was going the same way as me to McDonalds. They parked so i decided to see who it was it was kerrah i was excited And parked next to her & watched her walk in 5 minutes later i walked in & spoke.

August: Hey kerrah, you good?

Kerrah: (turns around & look directly at august) Umm Hey August...