Whippet part 2

dedicated to the sara out of saraindixo, she is lovely and gave me the idea to continue on the recent whippet fanfic I did. Where she got picked up by him from the bus stop, yep this is part 2 :)

Sitting in the car with whippet you let the quiet sobs out. Whippet reached into the back of the car and pulled a hoody forward and passed it to you. It was a old one of his, you slipped it on breathing in the comforting smell and relishing in its warmth in contrast to the cold winter air outside.

He reached over from the drivers side and pulled you into a hug again. You clung to his broad shoulders as he kissed you forehead

" He's not worth this ( Y/N), he never treated you the way you should be treated" he said softly

" he never loved me" you sobbed through deep breaths " that's why he cheated"

" he cheated?" Whippet said with anger rising in his voice

 " he cheated and left me for her. He told me when he came home"

You felt Whippets heartbeat increase " I'm going to kill him" he mumbled " nobody should be treated that way, and nobody treats my best friend like that. Stay with me tonight, I'll get Jesse and Mouse to come with us to the flat tomorrow, we'll get your stuff and you can rid yourself of that scumbag. Stay with me for as long as you need to, I'll make sure nobody ever treats you the way he did again. You deserve better" He kissed your forehead again before letting you go and starting the car.

He flicked the radio on and a song filled the car. Fighter by Christina Aguilera.

"After all you put me through,  You'd think I'd despise you , But in the end I wanna thank you,  'Cause you made that much stronger  Well I thought I knew you,  Thinking that you were true, Guess I, I couldn't trust called your bluff  time is up, 'cause I've had enough You were there by my side, Always down for the ride

 But your joy ride just came down in flames 'Cause your greed sold me out in shame After all of the stealing and cheating You probably think that  I hold resentment for you, But uh uh, oh no, you're wrong Cause if it wasn't for all That you tried to do I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through So I wanna say thank you Cause it  Makes me that much stronger  Makes me work a little bit harder Makes me that much wiser So thanks for making me a fighter Made me learn a little bit faster Made my skin a little bit thicker Makes me that much smarter So thanks for making me a fighter!" 

The lyrics struck a chord within you, he had treated you badly over the years. He had brought you down and made you feel weak and unloved. He had wasted your time when you could have been with someone else. Someone who cared about you and loved you unconditionally.

Someone like whippet.

Little did you know he was feeling that way and you were sitting in the car with your future husband, lover and father to your children.

Its funny how love and heartbreak can lead to eternal love.

sorry its shit!

also I'm not updating ALWHI tonight as I've had a massive mind block :( sowieee!

and sara thank you for being lovely :* xxx