Chapter Twenty Two (Part Two) - "Can we at least be friends?"

(Harry's POV)

I'm currently getting dressed for the party in the hotel with the television on, watching the celebrities arriving on the red carpet.

Slipping on my shoes and tying them I heard the news get rather interesting. I turned up the volume and saw her, Natalie, as she was being interviewed about some new book.

"So, tell us about your new upcoming book. How's it going so far?"

"It is going fantastic but I'm still missing an ending." Natalie smiled.

Her hair has grown a lot. She looks amazing still. I wonder if she's forgotten about me...

I turned of the television and grabbed my coat, placing it over my shoulder and walking out of the door.

(Natalie's POV)

"Hey beautiful." Vincent greeted me inside the party. "Almost didn't get through, so many hot celebs here."

"I noticed." I laughed. "You've been drooling since you got here."

Vincent and I walked in and were in awe. The place was decorated amazingly. I didn't have that retro look it had the first time I came. It was simple and elegant. Like something out of a fairytale.

"Very classy." Vincent said.

"Indeed." I smiled.

"So, you wanna dance?" Vincent asked me. "Maybe it'll help get your mind busy."

"Yeah, it still hurts." I said and exhaled lightly as Vincent held my hand up to the dance floor.

"So...what are you gonna do for the ending of your book?"

"Any ideas?" I asked him and chuckled. "I have no friggin idea. I'm screwed."

"You'll think of something, don't worry."

"That makes me worry even more, don't do that." I said and he laughed.

"I'm gonna leave in like half an hour okay?" Vincent told me. "Your welcome to join me and my family if you want."

"Thanks." I answered. "I'll think about it." I smiled.

(Harry's POV)

After walking through the red carpet with the lads and answered the usual interview questions, we walked in the party.

It looks even better than last year and the year before that.

Looks quite magical.

"I'm getting a drink." I told the lads and walked though the bar.

I got my drink and sat down the nearest table and logged on to twitter to wish everyone a Happy New Years when out of the blue-

"Harry?" Natalie stood next to me with a shocked expression.

"Natalie." I smiled instantly.

"It is so good to see you." she smiled back. I stood up and hugged her. She smells like chocolate.

We let go of our embrace and she said: "Oh, um- this is Vincent, my date."

And my heart flushed down the toilet.

"Hey man." I greeted him with a handshake.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Huge fan, huge fan." the guy smiled, returning the handshake. Then I sat down and he turned to Natalie.

 "So are you coming with me?" he asked Natalie.

"Um, you know what? I'll catch up with you later, I'm going to stay for a bit longer." Natalie told him and sat next to me.