It's You And I ( diall one-shot )

So errm...........................this is my first one shot that I ever written. I ship diall so hard and I wish that they would already go out, get married , and have smexy looking babies LOL. So yea, please don't leave no mean comments and enjoy :D thnxs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Demi P.O.V                                                                                                                                                            

Well im just here in my backyard laying down on the grass looking at the blue sky..........................alone. I still remember how we would always hang out together and we would always have a good time together. But good thing don't last that long huh. He is living the Dream while im just here, I miss him so much but hate him at the same time. He made me a promise, but a promise that he didn't keep. I still remember that day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ~~FLASHBACK~~                                                       "So i guess this is goodbye"  I said sadly

"Demi we are not just boyfriend and girlfriend, we are best friends, I promise i will always be there for you no matter what, and don't you forget that, ever." Then he kissed my one more time on the lips and left for his one year tour. 

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~    

 Well alot of things can happen in one year, at first it was going great, then we stopped talking to each other, and now he is dating another girl. Amy Green. After i heard that news my heart shattered into what it felt like a million pieces. They were both on the cover of a magazine smiling and looking happy. Ariana suggested that i should try to move on and date other guys, but it doesn't feel right. I was about to get up off the grass until I heard a beeping noise.......It was a text from Ariana. 

From Ariana : haii gurl :D I was wondering if you would like to go with me to go get a drink of coffee at starbucks? PWEASEEE?

To Ariana : sure meet you there at 1:00 p.m, yea :3 

From Ariana : KK see you then :) 

At least I still have my other bff.

Niall P.O.V

"Boobear what time is it" ? Harry asked Louis

"Umm...Hazza it's 12:52 p.m............why?

"Well i'm getting a weird craving for starbucks, what about you Niall" 

"I'll go" I said replying 

"Okay, let me get Liam and Zayn" Then Louis went upstairs

I've been having a good life, me and the boys had just finished our one year tour. It was amazing, a little tiring but amazing, but I feel like something is missing.........................no not something, someone but whatever.

Demi P.O.V

So i'm just here sitting at the table with Ariana drinking our coffee and talking about how she met this guy named Jai and now they are dating, she seems so happy.

"Ariana, i'm really happy for you, you deserve to be with someone that you love and will treat you right. I'm so glad that you're glad" 

"Thanks Demi" as she was about to hug me, her eyes got huge, as if she just seen a ghost. But when I turned around it was Niall"

Niall P.O.V 

Me and the boys were entering starbucks, good thing no fans recognized us or else we would of been in trouble. As we were about to order I looked around the room.......wow.....it's really crowded, but then my eyes spotted a girl, as if I saw her before. I decided to go up to the table just to get a little bit of a better view. That's when the girl turned around and it was the girl that I loved the most. It was Demi.

"Demi I-" I was about to pull her into a hug until she ran out of starbucks, I lost her once, I wasn't going to loose her again so i decided to chase after her.

"DEMI WAIT" I said

"STOP CHASING ME" she replied

She kept on running until she got tired, so I was able to catch up to her

"Demi why are you running away from me?"

"Because Niall I never want to see you again, remember the day you left for your one year tour, you promised me that you would always be there for me and to never forget that, but it wasn't me who forgot that it was you. Besides you should be going back to your precious Amy Green " she was literally screaming at me. I broke her heart, I didn't talk to her for a long time, but I just want to know where she got the idea that I was dating Amy.

"can we talk" I asked, she just nodded sadly and we sat at the nearest bench 

"Ok" I started " I know i broke your heart, i'm so sorry and I understand if you don't forgive me, you were and are my everything and I already lost you, I can't loose you again. But why would you think that i'm dating Amy Green"

"Because you guys were both hanging out together a lot and you guys were also in the cover of a magazine.......TOGETHER" She replied

"Demi, were are just friends, yea she asked me to be her boyfriend, but I rejected her because I didn't feel the same towards her."

"Oh" was all that could come out of her mouth

We stood there silent for a while, not knowing what to say. I must say it was a bit awkward  so I just spoke up and asked her.

"Demi................................I would really love it if you gave me a second chance"

she just smiled and laid he head on my shoulder. "Niall i'd like to be you girlfriend again"

We both looked into each others eyes and leaned in, Oh god i miss her soft lips. I can't believe I even forgot about Demi. Thats when she pulled away and hugged me tightly saying "I love you"

"I love you too" I told her...................I put my arm around her waist and we both walked off. From now on, it will always be Demi and I, you and I.

Hellow my minions............well thank you for reading and ILYSM. I know this is very bad but i'm getting into writing, I promise that I will get better at this.........................so bye for now and give me feedback plzz. If you want me to write a diall story, I will do it, and other ships if you like. I ship Helena, Larry, Zerrie, Zariana and more. Bye :D