Twilight Fanfic

This is my first Twilight fan fiction so I hope you guys like!!!

Disclaimer - All the characters in this story belong to Stephenie Meyer

Most of this Story is in BPOV

Can't Be Happening

Prologue-He left me. He never was coming back. How could they do this to me I thought they were my family. I'll never forgive them. I hope I never see him again.

CHAPTER ONE

BPOV

I walked to the administrative office at the Apollo College. I was 20 now and I was going to college. Since Edward left I had been angry and sad and depressed. I knew I was hurting Charlie so when I was 20 I decided to move out and go to college. I just couldn't take being reminded of Edward. I still couldn't believe what was had happened.

*flashback*

I was leaving home to go for a walk before I left to go to my new home. I went to this huge clearing in the woods. I couldn't help but remember the time I played baseball with the Cullens. I walked out into the center and sat down in the leaves. Suddenly out of nowhere I heard leaves crunch behind me. I quickly stood up and turned around and saw Laurent. He hadn't changed he still had those deep red eyes. I was shocked suddenly as memories flowed into my head all about Edward. Laurent was saying things but I was so shocked I couldn't here him. I finally tuned my thoughts down so I could here him.

"I can't help myself your are so mouthwatering." He suddenly lunged at me. He bit me then I heard a loud growl behind me I blinked no more Laurent. There was nobody around to help me like the incident with James. Surprisingly it was over fast compared to what the Cullens said. Three hours and I was up and working. I knew I didn't want to drink human blood so I quickly found 4 deer and killed them. I ran back to my truck and drove to My new home.

*end flashback*

My apartment was close to a forest full of a variety of food for me. I hadn't killed anyone yet. I was proud of myself for that. School started tomorrow. I really hoped I would blend in and that it would go well.

*tomorrow*

I walked into the administration office to get my schedule. The secretary was really nice and gave me my schedule and explained how to get to each of my classes. I walked to my first class math great still my least favorite subject. I walked in and sat down. Human blood wasn't as tempting as it was when I started out as a vampire. I sat down in one of the seats in the back and pulled out my things. I sucked in an air of breath to luck normal that's when I smelled Jasper. I turned to where the smell was coming from and I turned and saw Jasper turning to look at me. I noticed the scars covering everywhere. I quickly gathered my things and ran out at a human speed. I knew he was following me I could smell him. I went to my apartment and slammed the door just not hard enough to break it, but it made a loud slam. I heard a soft knock on my door and immediately knew it was Jasper. "Just come in Jasper I know you'll pick the lock if I don't open it!" I yelled at him. I heard the door softly open and suddenly saw Jasper standing in front of me. "Go ahead sit down I know you have a million questions." I said. I only let him in my house is because I had a million questions to. "How did you-"I cut him off right there because I knew what he was going to ask. "Laurent bit me." I answered simply. "What happened to you Jasper?" I asked. "Well we moved to New York and I couldn't stand being around all the depressing emotions so I moved here and decided to go to college." He said sadly. "But how can you stand being away from Alice?" I asked curiously. "With all the emotions nobody could love anybody they were all missing you, nobody knows where I am except Alice. Edward isn't here anymore and he won't come home he's depressed." He explained. "I'm so sorry Jasper." My anger was gone and not because Jasper was calming me. "It's okay Bella it wasn't your fault at all it was Edward's and we all know that." He assured me. There was an awkward silence between us for a few seconds when Jasper asked "Wasn't there anybody that helped you?" he asked curiously. "Well there was my old friend Jake he was what made me decide to leave because he left a few weeks before I got changed He said he couldn't see me ever again so I left." I explained. We talked for a little bit more when we heard a loud voice calling my name. It sounded like Jake. But that couldn't be him. I opened the door and ran outside that wasn't a human pace and saw Jake standing there looking shocked at me. "What are you Bells?" he asked suddenly horrified of what I had become.

A/N-Please leave a comment or leave a message I'm only eleven