Chapter 6

Rydell POV

I get home after that fun event with Nilaus I invited some people over for lunch. A cute little bartender from the grill and a guy that I met on the side of the road. He was just trying to see if I needed a ride home. Of course I said yes I wasn't going to no and ruin my new shoes. He didn't know that he would be staying longer then he expected.

"How long do I have to be here? Cant I just go home?" Jason (The guy in the car) said

I laugh and say "You wont be leaving sweetheart. And didn't your mother ever tell you not to pick up random strangers on the side of the road."

"W-What do you mean im not leaving?"

"Just that your not leaving."

I run over to him and compel him not to scream and I start to drain him of all his sweet blood. I hear the door shut and Damon ad his little toy walk into the room.

Elena screams seeing me and Jason and I smirk.

"Aww come on not in the house. Your getting blood everywhere." Damon says pointing to the dead bartender on the couch.

I drop Jason on the floor. "I was hungry." I say shrugging and grabbing a napkin to wipe the blood off my hand.

Damon just glares at me.

"Clean this up. Now."

I laugh.

"Sir yes sir."

I pick up Jason and the bartender and drag them outside and into the woods and "Take care" of them. When I get back to the house Elena and Damon are talking.

"This is ridiculous Damon. She brought people into the house and killed them. Doesn't she realize that if Stefan where here and he smelled the blood he would have freaked."

"Yes I know but you cant really control her Elena. She's been gone for 100 years. Its not like she'll listen to me."

"He's right. I wont." I Walk down the stairs and into the living room.

Elena glaring at me as soon as she sees me.

" If you keep glaring at me Lena it wont end well for you."

Damon looks at me. "Really? I don't think threating anyone is the best thing to do right now."

I laugh and sit on the couch.

"Don't you have a ball to get ready for?"

Elena looks up. "I'll be back in a little bit. you and Stefan should be ready to go."

She walks toward the door.

"Bye Elena."

Damon just turns and glares at me.

"Not now Damon." I start walking toward the stairs when a get pushed against a wall.

"Leave Elena alone. And stop killing people. You will bring to much attention to this."

I Push him off me and walk back to my room.

"You must have forgotten Damon that I don't do well with threats. Nor do I respond to being told what to do. Now if I where you I wouldn't try that again. Who knows Damon you may be in a tragic accident and fall on a stake. I hear that's very common."

He just glares at me shocked. I laugh and walk upstairs I have a ball to get ready for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I don't really like this chapter. There's just something missing from it. I don't know what. Anyway I just thought I had to put something out so here it is. I promise the next one will be way better.

Vote:0

Comment:D

Fan<3

Fuzzerz:)