"Yeah, it's probably for the best if I don't tell you" Iruka agrees with a closed eye smile, sweat dropping when I hang my head, sighing heavily.

"Don't listen to Kakashi Sensei" Sakura advises, stepping forwards, "Ashley has changed a lot. She already saved our lived three times during the Exam!"

"That's not what I meant to-" I protest, only to be cut off by Naruto.

"Yeah, she used to hate our guts!" the blonde laughs giddily, grinning at me despite the darkening look on my face. "She likes us now though hahaha!"

"What do you mean used to hate your guts?" I growl, shoving Naruto's shoulder when he steps too close to me. "I still hate you! You're all annoying!"

Naruto narrows his eyes suspiciously at me, his mouth turning up into a sly grin as Sasuke lets out a faint, sarcastic sounding chuckle that earns him a glare from me.

"Yeah" the ravenette scoffs, arms crossed over his chest, "Sure you don't like us."

Here I cast Iruka a weary look, heaving out a dramatic sigh that makes the man laugh.

"I can see that you guys haven't changed at all" Iruka muses, before pointing at my blonde teammate. "Just don't harass poor Ashley too much, okay Naruto?"

"Me?!"

"Yes, you" Iruka replies firmly, pausing to clear his throat. "Anyway, now we have much more important things to discuss. This inscription on the wall behind me for example, and how the rest of the Chunin Exams are going to proceed."

As Iruka finishes up talking to us, Sakura slumps to the ground tiredly, with Sasuke soon following suit, though he is a little more graceful about it. Naruto on the other hand, dances around the room with excitement, clearly no longer tired like he was earlier.

I watch the blonde curiously, wondering where all of that energy comes from. He'd used up so much chakra when he and the others were lost in the Forest of Death with Kabuto, so how come he isn't at least a little weary like the others?

Is it because of the Nine Tailed Fox inside of him?......

"Ughhh.....I'm so tired...." Sakura complains loudly, to which Sasuke nods in agreement. I whirl around and throw my hands on my hips, eyebrow twitching in irritation.

"You're tired?" I ask sharply. "If anyone should be tired here, it's me! I've been getting you guys out of all kinds of problems in the last few days, but you don't see me complaining!"

Sakura blinks her wide, green eyes as I rant, probably not used to hearing me raise my voice. Sasuke merely stares at me through hooded eyes, an uncaring smirk on his face.

"Get your lazy asses off the floor and let's just go..." I growl lowly, struggling not to facepalm. My team is hopeless. It really is a miracle they haven't gotten themselves killed yet.

Oh wait......If I hadn't saved them, maybe they would have. Dammit!

Sakura quickly jumps to her feet and stretches her arms above her head, no doubt trying to feign feeling energetic. Sasuke, on the other hand, slowly rises up and salutes me mockingly, to which the others can't help laughing.

So. The usually emotionless Uchiha has jokes huh?

"Are you mocking me?" I ask softly, a dangerous edge to my voice.

Sasuke gives me a smug look as I jab a finger at him accusingly, the cheeky Uchiha reaching up and grabbing onto my hand, pushing it back towards me.