"Hormonal teens?"

Chapter Eleven

(please read the a/n at the bottom... It'll help you a lot)

Alison's POV

The fourth years were a lot better than the first years.

They didn't ask as many questions or anything.

I'm not even sure if any of them were paying attention.

Some seemed to avoid eye contact with me.. Most probably knew that I was a death eater... They've probably seen my Dark Mark.. Because of my attire.. I wore a short sleeved, Black dress with a pair of blue jeans underneath...

(link/photo on the side)

"Hello, Beautiful." a voice chuckled from behind me, covering my eyes.

"Draco!" I giggled and turned around to meet my lips to his.

We pulled away and grinned from each other.

"I missed you." Draco whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too, Mr. Malfoy." I smirked.

"Speaking of which... How was your first two periods as a professor?" he asked.

"Fine, the first years were really interrogative and the fourth years seemed a little timid." I replied.

"The third years weren't bad at all, but the first years hated me!" Draco said dramatically.

"Why would they hate you?" I asked, intertwining our fingers.

"I told them we were death eaters... And that we weren't a threat, but they still hated me..." Draco exhaled.

"Damnit! I'm sorry if they treat you like crap tomorrow... Merlin, I am a threat to this family." Draco sighed, throwing his hands up, frustrated, letting my hand drop.

"Draco-"

"I am a horrible father. I am an epic fail... I am a disgrace to the Malfoy family. I'm a-"

"Draco!" I yelled while I grabbed onto his shoulders.

"Yes?" he asked, snapping a little bit back into reality.

"You are not a threat to this family, and you are a wonderful father and husband! Calm down." I said softly.

"No, but I-"

"No, you are wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or father of my child." I said, smiled sweetly.

"I am pretty wonderful, aren't I?" he smirked.

"Now you're just being cocky." I smirked, intertwining our fingers once again while we walked away to no where.

"We should really go to Dr. Medi's again soon." Draco said, changing the topic while we walked aimlessly through the giant castle.

"It's Medicus and yes... We should... And by the way.. Shouldn't you be teaching a room full of hormonal teens? I giggled slightly.

"Wouldn't we be in that group of "Hormonal teens?" he chuckled softly.

"Why, of course." I grinned. "We are hormonal... And teens."

"I have free period; how about you?" Draco questioned, stopping us to walk behind me and place his hands on my slightly descended stomach.

"Ditto." I replied while I smiled up at my husband and placed my hands over his.

"This is a nice family moment." Draco sighed quietly and pulled me closer.