Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber Jiley Story: Love Story Part 43

Miley's POV

I woke up and found Justin shaking me gently awake. He was dressed in the clothes he was wearing last night. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Justin pecked my nose.

Justin: Good morning my love.

I smiled.

Miley: Good morning Justin.

He pecked my nose.

Justin: Go wash up...I'll order room service.

Miley: Justin, you don't have to spend anymore money.

Justin: It's okay baby...you're worth it.

I sighed. I stood up and grabbed a towel from the hotel room and wrapped it around me. I walked into the bathroom.

Justin: I'll miss you baby!

I heard Justin shout. I chuckled. 

Miley: I'll miss you too!

I closed the bathroom door behind me and turned on the shower. After showering, I put my wavy hair up in a pointy tail and brushed my teeth. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out the bathroom. Justin wasn't there. I was confused. I put my dress on and looked around for Justin. I walked to the balcony and found him there with food on the table. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me gently.

Justin: I missed you.

I giggled and pecked his lips.

Miley: you're so adorable Justin.

He chuckled.

Justin: and you're amazing. 

Miley: aww. 

He smiled. 

Justin: I ordered food and got your favorite breakfast...cinnamon waffles with bacon and eggs. 

Miley: Aww Justin. Thank you so much...but you don't have to spend so much money on me.

Justin: I want to spend my money on you..,you're worth it.

End of Miley's POV

Justin's POV

After breakfast, me and Miley left the hotel and got in the limo. The ride was silent and I noticed that Miley looked miserable and scared. I reached a grabbed her hand gently. She quickly looked at me.

Justin: baby, is there something you wanna tell me?

I looked at her.

Justin: whats wrong?

She shook her head. 

Miley: its nothing.

Justin: C'mon, I know somethings bothering you, I can see it in your face.

Miley: its nothing Justin.

I sighed.

Justin: babe, tell me what's wrong?

She sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek. I started to get more worried.

Justin: Did someone hurt you? Did I do something wrong? 

Miley: well...I'm just scared that Selena is going to find out about what we did last night and then she will try to hurt me.

Justin: but babe, Selena can't hurt you because I will be there to protect you. No one hurts my princess.

Miley: Aww.

I lightly smiled and I put my arm around her.

We arrived at a TV station for an interview and we were in the dressing room getting ready.

Miley: What would we say if they ask us something like "How is your love life with Justin?"

Justin: Just pretend that we are friends and we will just keep denying it.

Miley sighed and shrugged.

Miley: I guess so.

We had to go and meet some fans backstage so we left the room and went into the meet and greet room.

We met up with some fans and then there was this fan that gave us heaps of gifts.

Fan: Hi Miley, I made this bracelet and necklace for you. I hope you like it.

Miley puts on the fan's bracelet and necklace.

Miley: Oh my god, It's so beautiful. Thanks so much. What's your name?

Fan: My name is Vica and I love you so much...Oh and Justin, I made you a card and this cap.

I tried on the cap and I flashed a smile.

Justin: Thanks Vica. I love it!

Miley: Hey, You can hang with us if you want after the interview.

Vica: OMG, That would be a dream! Thank you!

Miley smiled.

_____________________________________

I know, I know, It so lame :/

Anyways please vote, comment and share.

Thanks #Jileybitches #Jileywhores #jiley

goal: 100k