Cullens Go To Therapy

Chapter 1:

Carlisle’s POV

I drove quickly up the long, winding driveway to the house. It had been a long day at the hospital. I went to work early this morning and had two surgeries today, plus a few patients. All I really wanted to do was get back home to my family and relax. As the house came into view though, I didn’t see this happening. The first thing I noticed was the broken living room window. Then I heard yelling coming from in the house. I sighed and parked the car outside, I would put it in the garage later. I got out and walked up to the door, suddenly wishing I was back at the hospital. I considered walking back to the car, but decided against it. I opened the door and walked into the living room. My loving wife was sweeping up a pile of broken glass. She smiled when she saw me. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. “What’s the damage today?” She sighed.

“It’s nothing. Just the usual.”

“Breaking windows is the usual? Where are the kids?”

“Mostly in the family room.”

“Okay, there’s going to be a family meeting in the dining room in five minutes.” She nodded, then pecked my cheek. I walked out of the living room and into the family room. Bella, Edward, Renesmee, Jacob, and Jasper were sitting on the long couch. Alice was sitting cross-legged on the floor and staring off into space smiling. Her eyes were empty. Jasper was playing a video game and didn't acknowledge when I walked in. Renesmee was glaring at Edward who was pinching the bridge of his nose. Jacob was sitting next to Renesmee and was looking around awkwardly. Bella was the only one who noticed me walk in. “What going on in here?” I asked her.

“The long version or the short one?”

“Short.”

“Oh, well Jasper is trying to beat his high score, Alice is, well, being Alice. Edward caught Renesmee and Jacob making out in her bedroom and she’s mad at him. She said she’s invading his privacy. Honestly, I’m okay with it, she’s plenty old, but they could at least try to hide it. I mean, really, her bedroom is the most obvious place.” I shook my head.

“Where are Rose and Emmett?”

“In the kitchen.”

“Okay, we’re having a family meeting in the dining room in three minutes.” She nodded.

“Okay, I’ll get everyone there.” I walked to the kitchen and swung the door open to tell Rose and Em. I wasn’t surprised to find them both shirtless on the kitchen table. They didn’t look at me when I walked in. I cleared my throat, picked their shirts off the ground and threw them at them. Rosalie whipped her head around and glared at me, then hopped off the table and put her shirt on. Emmett followed.

“What?” she said harshly, folding her arms across her chest.

“Family meeting in the dining room in three minutes. I thought you might like to be fully clothed.” She glared at me and stormed out of the room, brushing past me. I ignored her and looked at Emmett. He put his shirt on.

“We’ll be there.” I nodded and walked outside. We needed help and I had made a decision. 

A/N Hey you guys. So, my friend read something like this, and told me about it a bit. Then she told me to write one. Haha, so there you go. No copyright intended. -Alice <3