Imagine for Kayapora - Fabian

It's probably gonna be short because I don't write anymore. Hope you like!:)

"I really like you. I think about you all the time," Fabian whispers in your ear.

"I like you, too," you say.

Fabian moves his hand slowly down the side of your body. You close your eyes, already knowing what he's going to do. He kisses you crazily, but with passion. You make out for what seemed like for a couple minutes. You feel his fingers grip the end of your shirt and pull it up. You put your arms up so he could take it off smoothly.

He takes off his jacket and shirt, leaving his bear skin open. You kiss down his cheek and jawline and make your way down to his abs. His pants exposing his V-line. You unbutton his pants and slide them down a few inches, along with his boxers.

His large full length sprang out and you gripped it gently. You begin to tease him. You look up at him thorugh your lashes and slowly lick his tip. He groans.

"(Y/N), just do it! Don't tease baby," he pleads.

You decide to stop teasing the poor guy and stick him in your mouth. He moans in pleasure. Once you hear the signal, you start to go faster and take more in, already deep-throating him. His breathing starts to get heavy and his chest is moving up and down faster. Your curl your tongue around him as you move.

"Babe, uh! Fuck!" he moans.

You lick up the pre-crum. Soon, you both have your clothes on the floor. He lays you down on your back, and puts your leg on his shoulders. He slowly slides into you when you tell him to keep going. You tell him you go faster. He does.

"Fuck! Uh! Fabian!" you scream.

You could feel his hips hit the inside of your legs. Your moans cover up the room's silence. He goes faster and faster. You could feel yourself on the verge of your orgasm.

"Babe, I'm almost there," you say.

"M-me too," he says.

A few more hard thrusts and you guys were at your climax. He goes down and sticks his tongue in you. You slightly scream. You grip the sheets with one hand and run your fingers through his hair with the other. After he's done, he get up and pumps himself. You lick up all he had left and you guys laid exhausted.

"I love you," he says softly.

"I love you too," you say back and fall asleep in his arms.