Rebellion (working tittle)

A/n there have been a lot of fan fics about rose and scorpius in their later years at Hogwarts but not many about how they met, so I thought I would try to fill that gap. This is the first bit and all I have written but if you like it please comment and if I get enough response I will writ more.

Rose pov

Finally it was my turn, my turn to learn magic, my turn to show everyone what I'm made of. I had watched many cousins come to and fro from Hogwarts for years. James and Fred telling stories of great pranks and secret passages. Victoire and Molly overwhelmed by their desire to succeed. Dominique and Lucy always coming home with boyfriends. And Roxanne and The Scamanders with great quiditch tales. Needless to say I have a lot to live up to. Thankfully Al is also starting this year so I will have some one to help me through it all.

I catch the last glimse of my family as the Hogwarts Express makes it's first turn. My brother Hugo won't be starting for a few years so he as well as my parents, Aunt Ginny, Uncle Harry and cousin Lily are standing on the platform. I think it is a bit hard on my parents watching me their eldest child go off to Hogwarts for the first time. I am a little nervous too but who wouldn't be going away to school for the first time?

I am glad to get my dad out ofmy hair though, for the last few weeks he has been bombarding me with things about Hogwarts; all the professors, the headmistress Professor McGonagal and who to avoid. It's the last one, the "who to avoid" that he was most focused on. Just because he has a grudge against someone's father does not mean that he can forbid me from becoming friends with or even talking to their son! I would love to see his reaction if I came home at Christmas with stories of my newfound friendship with the son. I would do anything to see the look on his face if we became friends. And anyhow how bad can an 11 year old boy be, Honestly! Now that I think about it more I think I ought to just try to become friends with him no matter if he is as bad as dad says he is or not. Yes that is exactly what I am going to do I am going to become friends with Scorpius Malfoy.

Scorpius pov 

I wish my dad cared about me as much as most dads care about their sons. Sure he provides food, clothes and a house for me but in the way of parenting there is not much there. I have memories from when I was younger of him reading books to me, teaching me to ride a broom in the back yard, all the typical dad/son moments but ever since grandma Narcissa died when I was seven he has been different.

I have tried to talk to mom about it but she just sayings dad is "still getting over his mothers death." Bullshit. The only reason dad talked to his mother was to avoid talking to his father whom he hated even more. Apparently back after the Second Wizarding War grandma, grandpa and dad moved to America try and "take a break". According my mom this whole thing was working smoothly until dad met her.

They met at the school he was ending there to finish his seventh year, she was also in seventh year and they started dating. When dad finished school my grandparents deceided that it was time to move back home. The thing is that would mean leaving my mom. Dad proclaimed that he was staying in America and Grandma said right back that right now their family needed to stay together right now and if he stayed she would no longer consider him part of th family. Not loving mom enough to lose his family he came back with them. And even though mom joined him later dad hasnt liked his mother since then.

The hatred of his father goes back to when he was my age, Grandpa Lucius bullied dad unmercifully when dad was a child. Forcing him to only become friends with anyone but approved people all the way to forcing him to join the death eaters. Even though Lucius became more sane after the war dad has always been afraid of him and hates him for what he put him through as a child.

Now that I am going of to school he has instructed me to make friends with whomever I want EXCEPT the Weaslys and Potters. I can be in whichever house, play quiditch or not and deceide who my friends are as long as I stay away from the Weaslys and Potters. He is such a hypocrit!!!! Hating his dad for telling him to be friends with certain people then practically doing the same thing here. Yes he is giving me ALOT more space then his father gave hime but still he is dictating some of my choices. I have the perfect plan to get back at him though. Because on the platform today he pointed out a bushy haired red he'd and said to me "scorpius that is Rose Weasly, this is also her first year at Hogwarts so you might have classes together. While she might be attractive, she takes after her mother that way, she will probably ruin your life if you ghetto know her and if somehow she doesn't manage that I will!" and with that I was shoved on the train. So if he is going to do this to me then I am not going down without a fight. I am going to become friends with Rose Weasly.

A/n so this is what I have so far. I also have ideas for the sorting scene and more train stuff. If you want me to do a whole fan fic on this say so or if you want to see the next bit and see if your like where it is going please say so. This is the first fan fic I have ever done so please don't be to hard on me.

Looking forward to your comments :P