B L ♛ 15

Eva

"So you want me to move in with you?" I asked with scrunched eyebrows. Kavon and I went out for dinner since he had some "rules".

I didn't really we would have to move together, that is a bit too much.

He nodded "Yeah, I mean why not?"

My condo is getting too small for me anyways. "Okay, okay K I guess so.." I trailed off. I shrugged and took a bite of my chicken. Kavon answered that ringing phone of is. His phone is always ringing.

"Eva, what do you need from your condo?"

"Um, all my person items, like picture, clothes.. everything why?"

"Nothing.."

I didn't think anything of it. I just continued my dinner. Kavon was done with his food but I was just getting started. I had chickens strips with a side a honey mustard, french fries and a salad. Had to throw something healthy in there or else Kavon's ass wouldn't shut up about it.

"Have you thought about when to tell your parents?"

I forgot all about telling them. "Uh no not really" I said in a low tone. I have no idea how my parents would react. I don't know if they will be happy for me or if the will dis-approve for the fact being I am not married.

"Baby, don't worry they'll will be fine, they are a good support system"

"How about we just go over there then?" I said looking into Kavon's eyes. I have to one way or the other. Pregnancy isn't something you can hide.

I pushed my food to the side and asked for a to-go box. I sighed as Kavon put the hundred dollar bill down on the table. He got up and reached out his hand. I put my hand into his and we walked out the restaurant together. I got into my car and he got into his and we both made our way to my parents house.

Mary J Blige mellowed out through my speakers. So I was calm but as soon as I cut the car off and looked at my parents house, I was getting Nerve wrecked by the second. I shut the car door and so did K.

I knocked on the door forgetting I had a key. I got my key out and opened the door looking back to see if K was behind me. I looked up and smiled when I saw my daddy coming. I guess he was going to answer the door.

"Hey daddy" I said with a light smile.

"Hey Princess... and hey uh, Kavon" He said as he kissed my forehead and firmly shook Kavon's hand.

"Where is mama at?" I said as we began to walk through the house.

"She is in the den watching TV.."

We all walked and soon we were at the den. "Mama" I said and she turned around and smiled. She kept it short and simple because her favorite show was on, Chopped. She just loves cooking shows, but this one gone have to wait.

"Mama, can we talk" I asked and she turned around.

She sighed then grabbed the remote, pausing the show and getting up. She fake smiled "Come on baby"

My dad chuckled a bit and so did Kavon. I gave them both a death glare, especially Kavon. He is in this too.

I followed her into the kitchen. She leaned against the counter and folded her arms. I nervously smiled. "Ma-"

"Baby I already know"

"Know what?"

"You are with child?"

I gasped "How d-do you know?"

"Trust me Eva I know you and I knew you were, you were showing the symptoms of pregnancy when you were over here earlier this week! When you find out?"