Clarissa and Drew

You always had a crush on the 3MB member , Drew McIntyre . Even though everyone thought he was weird inside the ring ,he was funny and generous outside the ring . He was your main best friend in the wwe roster . Today he had a match for the intercontinental championship , and you were watching him backstage . He was going against Axel , with Jinder and Heath in his corner . You got scared for Drew when Axel tried to hit the neck breaker . But he countered and gave him his finisher . You cheered and screamed backstage as the ref rang the bell for his win . He celebrated with the fans and celebrated with the rest of his team members . He walked backstage immediately looking for you .

"Clarissa !" He yelled . You turned around and hugged him tight .

"Congratulations champ !" You said with a smile pulling away .

"Thanks , I couldn't have done it without your support and motivation ." He whispered . You smiled and blushed . Rene young and the camera crew then came up to him .

Renee; "Drew how does it feel being the new IC Champ ?"

"It feels great I deserve this moment . Curtis did good but I think I did better . " he said . You giggled .

Renee; "And what are your promises as the new IC champ ?"

"To never let this slip away from me . That's my promise ." He said winking at you .

Renee; "Thank you me McIntyre congratulations on your win have a goodnight ."They left and drew hugged you again .

"Can I talk to you for a second in my locker room ?" He asked nervously . You slowly nodded and walked with him to his locker room . You both sat down and he looked into your eyes .

"Uh , w-what do you want to talk about ?" You stuttered . He chuckled and twirled a piece of your hair with his finger .

"Truth is , I really really like you . As a matter of fact I'm in love with you . Ever since you debuted here I've wanted to make you mine . I was afraid to tell you but now I'm not anymore . So , will you be my girlfriend ?"

You were surprised and happy at the same time . You connected your lips with his . At first he was surprised , but eventually kissed you back . He cupped your cheek and pulled you to his lap so that you were facing him . You slowly pulled away and stared into his eyes .

"So is that a yesssss to being my girl ?" He asked . You giggled and ran your fingers through his brown hair .

"Yes , of course it is ." You whispered . He smiled .

"I love you , Clarissa ." He whispered back .

"I love you too Drew ." He connected his lips with yours again. He licked your bottom lip for entrance and of course you let him in . The kiss was short lived when Jinder and Heath bursted in .

"Wow ! About time you two got together !" Heath yelled . Making everyone laugh . You buried your face in the crook of dress neck , hiding your blush . Drew chuckled .

"Yep . And it's staying that way ."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by ; supplexu !

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think !