26: He Takes You Out To Buy Candy (3-7)

Harry: (You're 3) "Hazzy look!" You said, as you pointed to a small bag of candy floss while you pressed your nose against the shop window. Harry laughed as he bend down and picked you up so you could get more of a glimpse of the candy. He walked in, still carrying you and plopping you down on the floor. Obviously, it being a huge candy store, you ran off which led into Harry having to chase you until you stopped or simply gave up. "Alright Y/N, you can choose two candies, what would you like?" Harry asks you as he holds your hand and takes you round the whole shop. "Um...Smarties and gummy worms!" You said, smiling. Harry laughed, "Alright, Smarties and gummy worms it is!"

Louis: (You're 4) Every weekend, Louis would take you somewhere special. This weekend he agreed to take you to 'Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe'. You'd been excited all week and tried to be as good as possible in school. "Ready to go to the sweet shop Y/N?" Louis asked you. You ran down the stairs, nearly tripping. He laughed, "careful". You smiled slightly and put on your shoes. As soon as you got to the sweet shop, you knew exactly what you wanted. "Y/N, what's your choice?" Louis asked you. You pretended to think for a minute or two before saying, "raspberry bon bons and nerds". He smiled at you. Once they were all paid for, you walked off shopping together. "Lou Lou? Do you want one?" You asked, offering him one.

Niall: (You're 5) It was very rarely that you two came to a sweet shop because Niall knew that you would easily become hyper so that wasn't always the best idea in the world. Though, Niall had promised you that if you did well on one of your tests, then you could go. In which, you did so you ended up going to the local newsagents and picking up a few handfuls of sweets. In the end you got fudge, haribos, chocolate raisins and sherbet flying saucers. Of course, you shared them with Niall because he was your older brother and you always made a promise to share any food you had with Niall.

Liam: (You're 6) Liam and you had agreed that after school that you and your friend could run into the sweet shop and get a few sweets each. Liam was usually very hesitant about this stuff but this once, he let you both. You had both came out with a massive pile of sweets. "What did you get?" Liam asked you, as you ran over to the car. "Loads of stuff!" You said, cheering. He gave you the face of saying 'don't eat that all at once'. "Oh I will!" You said. He gave you the face again. "Li, I was joking" you said before going into a fit of laughter.

Zayn: (You're 7) You were currently in a sweet shop with Zayn as you were buying chocolates for Perrie. You decided to get a box of Lindor chocolates for yourself as you loved chocolate to infinity and beyond. (Toy story quote hehe ^-^) At first, Zayn gave you a weird look when you brought a box to the checkout until you looked at him, "Don't worry, I'm sharing them with Perrie" you said. He smiled as you both went out of the shop.