She's Nuts (1D) VV

A/N: Basically the reasoning behind all these Vamp 1D fan fictions I'm putting up is because I'm getting a heap of idea's with the subject and I want to keep the idea's separate because they'll either mess up the story or make it hard to follow... so yeah... :P ~Caitlin

Humming the theme song to the television show, Play School, I continued to hold my arms out straight as can be while my small, slim feet in my grey lace-up boots along the gutter edge, my odd natural hair blowing all around my as if it wanted to dance away in the wind with the leaves.

Standing on one foot I slowly spun around in a circle before I fell backwards onto the small grass hill before I sat up and pulled a ciggie I stole from one of the 'bad asses' of my school. Staring at the thing I threw it down the drain, irritated I couldn't even scam something better than that from her before I looked up at the grey rain clouds that were gathering over my head.

Smirking I felt a stir in myself and I shot up onto my feet and licked my lips, looking up and down the the street, my back to the park I stared at a big, nice house... might as well create some sort of chaos today.

Hurrying over in my black coat and leggings I got to the front door, pulling out my lock picking kit from my brassiere and started working on the lock after ringing the bell for a couple minutes. Not before to long the door opened and I peered inside, sweet - I can see the kitchen from here.

Skipping down the hallway, not touching a thing I arrived in the luxurious kitchen before I went to take an apple from the fruit bowl before I stopped, another stir happened and I instantly snapped into my normal self. Sighing I pushed my almost looking blonde white out of my face before I turned and started my way back to the street to continue the long adventure of going home.

If you're wondering, I have bi-polar - a brilliant thing that keeps everyone around me on their feet basically. I have any stuff wrong with my to, and to  keep people at arms length I use my little 'illnesses' to my advantage and because a raving lunatic who everyone avoids.

And I almost got put in a mental ward for acting like that. Four times in fact.

Let's see, I might be a tad crazy in the head to even think like the way I do - but hey, everyone's a little crazy... right?

Walking down the middle of the street I suddenly became aware someone was watching me and I whipped around, only to feel something hit my stomach. Eyes widening I grabbed the cold hand that was pressing the object through my coat and into my tummy before my eyes met the weird guy in fantasy world guard wear, raising an eye brow at him I looked back down to see that he had stabbed me with a freaking needle.

"What the Dorito's brah?" I gave him an amused expression - before my head started to spin more than usual.

"Woah... merry go 'round in a needle, what's next? Roller coaster on you-" without a second thought, while the guy was distracted by my rambles I clocked the guy in the face and ripped myself away from him and yanked the needle out of my coat - yeah, okay, it pierce through my thick black coat, white shirt and my skin... not good man, not good.

"And people call me crazy!" I yelled at the guy before I bent down and sat cross legged in the middle of the road, yeah... I defiantly don't feel to good.

I put my head in my hands as I squeezed my eyes shut... what's going on? Why did I get stabbed by Sir Stabs-A-Lot? 

"Well.. you're holding on better than I thought you'd-" and then it's lights out for Adelaide Turner - that's me by the way.

A/N: Soo... how was it? o.o