quotes ....

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you.. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did.. I've memorized your face & the way that you look at me.. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine.. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together & even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure, for once.. I don't care, I cherish every moment I have with you.

When I say I love you, please believe its true. When I say forever, know Ill never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you wont cry. Cause the day Ill be saying that would be the day I die.

When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you, when I first met you I was afraid to kiss you, when I first kissed you I was afraid to love you but now that I love you I am afraid to lose you.

I never really knew you, you were just another friend, but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry I had to forget my first love and give love another try so I fell in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anything I just had to let you know and if you ever wonder why I don't know what I'll say but just remember one thing I love you.

When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life...

I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever.

So theres this boy and the way he laughs makes me smile, and the way he talks gives me butterflies and just everything about him makes me happy I love him.

You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, You make me laugh at the unfunniest things, But most of all, you make me love you... When I shouldn't be loving you?

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, Like this.

From the day you walked into my life, your all I think about. Your the reason i breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn't want this anyother way. Your the love of my life.

Youre one of the people I never asked from God but still, He gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, Because he can fill your life like no one else can.