Chapter 10

Chapter 10

 (Royce's office at the Institute----->)

  “It’s your body’s way telling you that desire Royce, that you want him. It stems from your attraction to him and it’s completely normal.”   I rolled over in the tangled sheets on my rumpled bed as Brad’s words yet again made another circuit through my mind, as I tried to get comfortable enough to maybe get some sleep. I turned my head and stared bleary eyed at the clock on my nightstand.  Frustrated, I released a deep sigh and slapped my hand around on the surface of the bedside table trying to locate my glasses. I found them and put them on and refocused on the clock.  It was almost 6 a.m. and I hadn’t gotten one wink of sleep all night.

 Totally disgusted with myself, I sat up and threw the covers off of my legs; there was no way I was going to get any rest. I scrubbed a hand over my chin feeling the soft stubble there and thought about how much I am already captivated by Isaac. It was pure torture to have such strong feelings for the man and knowing that he may return the intense emotions for me made my heart hurt. He was forbidden fruit, and it made me want him all the more.

 I am stuck between a rock and a hard place, if I got closer to him and developed a romantic relationship, the repercussions could hurt him and his court case severely if it was to become public knowledge. And as his Psychiatrist, it was completely unethical.

 I got up with a grunt and made my way to the bathroom. I set myself up for a quick shave and then I hopped into the shower. I performed my morning routine as quickly as possible, giving my semi hard cock and balls a brief wash. There was no need to add any more fuel the fire. I was in already in a state of constant arousal as it is.

 My disobedient member twitched as I recalled Brad muttering those words about what must have been Isaac describing how he felt about me, and I had to get out of there before I did something stupid like throw myself into the man’s arms like some Hollywood starlet on the silver screen.

 I had so wanted to wrap myself around him and beg him to take me; I wanted to show him that the intimate contact between two people that cared about one another was like a slice of heaven on earth. My entire body quivered and my ass clenched in delight at the thought of exploring every delicious inch of that big muscular body. Isaac was like a walking talking 8x10 glossy of what a perfect man should look like, and then when you added his innocent and sweet personality to the mix…ugh, he is sheer perfection. His carelessly tousled black waves, those thick eyebrows over those stunning blue eyes, and those sensuous full pink lips that just begged for me to nibble on them, God I groaned and stomped out of the bathroom palming my raging hard on.

Dropping my damp towel on the back of the chair in my room, I sauntered into the closet to pick my suit for the day. I had two appointments this morning then I had the afternoon free and I was going to have to man up, because I had serious things to discuss with Isaac. First and foremost, I had to tell him about his new Attorney and what was going on so far. I was going to have to gauge his receptiveness and inform him of our taped conversation. I was silently praying that he wouldn’t feel that I betrayed his confidence, but I was fighting for his freedom.

 Isaac had not only worked out and shaped up his body in jail. He had also studied and passed the test to get his High School Equivalency Diploma. He has got the potential for so much more, and I wanted him to have that without the cloud of being a murderer forever hanging over his head. I wanted him completely free of the influence of the man that was supposed to care for him and nurture and guide him into adulthood.

 Laying the dark gray suit and white button up shirt on the bed, I went to the armoire standing in the corner to get my underwear, socks, and one of my neck ties. I finished up by adding a little gel to my curls and combing my hair. I placed my glasses back onto my face and stepped into my wing tip shoes and grabbed my jacket off the bed.