The Choice - 5

Hera's POV

Lord Chaos had just shown us what happened and to say I am surprised is true.Suddenly out of the blue Poseidon, entered the Throne room and moved his throne to the far side of the room then sat down placing his head in his hands cursing in a language that is not English nor Greek "POSEIDON" Zeus yelled "Your LATE".My brother didn't look up and said in a dangerously calm voice"Zeus.If you don't shut your pie-hole right now remember that I am not afraid to blast you in a column of water all the way to the void under Tartarus" I was surprised to say he least,Poseidon must of been really depressed to make such a threat."Sorry brother" he said sighing "It's just that stress had gotten into me and other form"His attention turned to Lord Chaos and his face changed from one of depression to one of joy in an instant "Ah Lord Chaos.I see you had the time to visit your grand and great-grandchildren"

My brother said standing up and walking to the primordial.I felt something tugging at my dress so I looked to find the boy Artemis brought looking at me with wide innocent eyes.He wants me to carry him? I mentally asked myself.I looked up to see Chaos chatting happily with Poseidon,in a language that I have never heard before I might add,so I carried him and walked towards Artemis and as I walked behind Lord Chaos to reach her,I noticed that the boy had no name,no available parents,and no home.In an instant I felt incredibly guilty,all those demigods we've sent out on quests to do something silly for "the mighty" gods' needs.I saw that she was with Hestia looking at the hearth not talking at all,"Artemis.You have to chose what to do with him"I said but it was louder that I expected.All Olympians,Hades,Hestia and Lord Chaos turn to us."I-I am going to send him to his mother.She needs her son.Most likely"She mumbled the last part."I can help with that"said Hermes "You can" We asked "Well Duh.I am the god of travelers.Tell me where his mother is,only the country an I will direct you to her." "Thank you Hermes.I appreciated it"Artemis said calmly.Sure she dosen't like boys but family is family.The boy hugged me closer.Wow I was so in focus on where to send the boy that I forgot where the boy is."What's your name sweetie"Hermes asked they boy from over my shoulder "I don't have one.Mommy wasn't my mommy.She was a mere mortal raised by Demeter"The goddess gasped at the mention of her adoptive daughter but the kid continued "Daddy tried to stick to one form but he used both aspects and when he got mommy pregnant but he failed,she got really tired and it was abnormal for a mortal to be this tired whether she has a mortal or a demigod.She only found out that I was Greek and Roman when she gave birth to me."All olympians gasped leaving Lord Chaos,Hesrtia and Hades staring at eachother with a knowing look"Mommy was already living a bad life being an orphan without much money and no colage degree due to her parents death in a plane crash." Most looked at Zeus with glares "Mommy got cancer and was left in the hospital for treatmen,and daddy got the idea of setting me up for adoption because ancint laws forbade him from keeping me with him.Then I was living with Demeter's adoptive daughter but she died befor I was found by Phobe" "I-I will send him to his mother.If that fails he is comming with me"

I added more so read again