Memories Back Then

*Kerrah Pov*

i was so ready get home. Like my day couldnt get any worse. I knew August was going to be at the strip club. BUT NOT RAMON ass. He didnt even tell nobody that he was coming back in town. LIke he dont even like the strip club so i dont even know why august bought him. Ugh , i just wanna take a longgggggggg shower and go to bed. 

*Turns radio on *

Word got around that a nigga got shot
Heard a nigga drew down' and he bucked so his ass got popped
We was on my block trying to move these rocks
Trying to stack this cash on the low, gotta duck these cops
We was right off third and pollock chillin' in the back of the track, niggas got packs, trying to get them racks
X5 I was riding in the back with the brother's' round kicking with the gat in my lap
17 had no dreams, drinking 4 LOKO, Sprite and codeine
First class I was so lean, then fuck high-school, so I left green
No one told me life would be this way
I swear nobody told me

Guess this is the game we chose to play
Crazy how it's always been the same.

I couldt help but smile beacause i remember when he was writting that song. It was a REAL  emotional night. 

-FlashBack-

August:Word got around that a nigga got shot.Heard a nigga drew down' and he bucked so his ass got popped.We was on my block trying to move these rocks.

Kerrah: Who? Bae watchu talking about?

August: (laughs) no , im writting song about my brother Mel. 

Kerrah: Oh yea, Okay booga im here for you . Its about time for you to let it out.

August: ( kisses kerrah forehead) I know bae, but i just get so dam mad . Like sometimes i be thinking if i wasnt sleep that whole day & was with him would he STILL be here!! GodDamit kerrah this feel like it happend yesterday. He taught me EVERYTHING i know about this game. (starts crying)

Kerrah: Its okay. Just give it some more time. I know its been a year. But god has a REASON for everything.We might not know the reason but TRUST him . Somethings good going to happen just wait on it.

August: Nobody knows what I go through,Wish you could put yourself inside my shoes,You got friends that aint friends no more,They dont understand the life I chose.(GCO)

Kerrah:See the money and the fame,It can hurt everything you love,Got some people that depend on me,And they cant get enough,They dont know what im going through,They dont know what im going through. August i love you more then you will ever know. My LOVE for you is like no other.

August:I know & i wont do nothing to ever hurt you.

Kerrah: Promise? ( holds out pinky)

August: Promise! (locks pinky) now getcho sexy ass over here & give me kiss

Kerrah: ewwww move dont nobody wanna kiss yo ugly ass 

August: Really? iight cool (gets up walk towards upstairs)

Kerrah: August ? AUGUST!! 

August:(Says nothing walks up steps)

Kerrah:(Gets up run towards upstairs until he grabbed me & kissed me.)

August:(Smiles) i thought you wasnt kissing my ugly ass

Kerrah: you kissed me(kisses him forcefully but romantic)

August: Girl dont get nun started you CANT FINISH.

Kerrah: Watch me (Leads him upstairs into the room)

VOTE , COmment all that .