Lost Your DAMN Mind<3

Same Night ~few hours passed~

Knock Knock Knock

Bianca: *Sitting on the couch/ ignores door*

Knock Knock Knock

Andi: *comes out the room/ looks @ Bianca/ rolls eyes* Oh no please dont get up, i'll get it *goes to open door/ angry/ folds arms* Sorry i dont talk to dogs on Fridays, try tomorrow *about to close door*

??: *pushes door back open*Andi, just give me a chance to explain, please?

Andi: *folds arms* Ray, i'm not the one you need to explain to try Jade or your little whore, Ashley i believe her name was.

Ray: *sighs* i fhucked up, ok but i need your help to make everything better again.

Andi: *laughs* now i know you lost your damn mind, not only did you break my sister heart but you ruined my relationship with Prince, and you just been a freaking asshole this whole week(!)

Ray: i know, i know but listen, i really love Jade, i do.

Andi: Fhuck off Ray, *about to close door*

Ray: *pushes it open again* will you hear me out for a sec?

Andi: dont you see i dont want to thats the point of me trying to slam the door in your face?

Bianca: *yells* Andrea(!) Andrea(!) where are you i need my cup refilled(!)

Andi: *sighs/ pushes him outside the apartment*

Ray: *smirks* bad time? thats why your so cranky.

Andi: shut up(!) if i help you, whats in it for me?

Ray:uhmm.. i'll help you with Prince

Andi: *laughs* pass, i'm not into cheaters.

Ray: *looks down/ rubs back of neck* yeah, about that.....

Andi: look i'll help you, whatever.

Bianca: *yells* Andrea(!) Andrea(!) This glass isnt gonna feel itself

Ray: i didnt know you were auditioning for the role of Cinderella?

Andi: *rolls eyes/ smirks* i ddint know you were auditioning for Dorthy.

Ray: Dorthy's a girl.

Andi: *smiles/ pulls on his braid* i know. *goes back into apartment*

Ray: *shakes his head/ smiles/ leaves*

Same Night~

Knock Knock Knock

Bianca: *sitting on couch/ laughs/ watching tv*

Knock Knock Knock

Andi: *comes out of room/ frustrated/ looks @ Bianca* Oh please dont get up your Highness, i enjoy serving for you *goes to open door/ shocked* ....hey

??: ...hey

Andi:come in.

Jade: so is it too late to start apoligizing?

Andi: for what? i'm the one who did you dirty? or atleast i think so.

Jade: no, Andi, i did you wrong, you tried to tell me and i just pushed you off

Andi: *laughs* you dont know how bad i just wanted to smack the hell out of you for not listenting

Jade: yeah, and it drove you to drink-

Andi: and forget everything

Jade: sorry?

Andi: i'm sorry, but you still owe me a weekend sister date, remember?