Dirty Little Secret

Cordy's POV

I arrived at the school in tried time then paused in front of the building. I didn't want to face him now but it was time for a refresh start I'd change things today. I straightened out my red pencil skirt and adjusted my white dress shirt tucking it into my skirt. I had my hair pulled up into a curly ponytail and I was wearing sunglasses. I walked into the school and people stared me. I walked rapidly down the hall and went to my locker. “I can believe you’ve got the nerve to even come back”, the girl next to me whispered.

“I had to no transfers”, I said grabbing my books put them in my bag and suddenly the locker door smashed back against the next locker.

“What do we have in here?” he said searching through the locker, “Where is all of last year’s stuff it was cuter?”

“In the trash, in the past take your pick Ryan”, I said then started to head away.

“You know better”, he said pushing me up against the wall hard.

“Let me go or you’ll be in jail”, I said pushing him away. He slapped me hard across the face and threw me to the ground.

“I know what you did last summer love I know what we did who knows maybe it would help your reputation”, he said and I reached up and slapped him really hard. Everyone gasped surprised that I fought back and I used my moment of surprise to stand up and walk away fast. I was just about to the girls’ washroom when he threw me into the lockers.

“Stop”, another voice said and I looked up to see Ryan’s younger brother Jonathan.

“What do you want fag?” he asked throwing me into the other wall and I shoved him down off of his feet and onto his butt. “You’re going to hurt for that, how do you feel about getting knocked up”, he hissed.

“Leave her alone”, another much bigger kid said and other big guys joined him.

“Get lost”, Ryan said angrily. Suddenly someone grabbed me and I fought them it was probably one of Ryan’s friends holding me still for a blow. I struggled and the person was joined by other people.

“Stop we want to help”, a female voice said and they pulled me away and took me into the theatre.

“What do you want?” I asked ripping myself away.

“Hey are you okay?” one of the girls asked.

“Who are you there aren’t that many blondes in the school?” I said looking around at all of them.

“We’re not really blonde”, one of them said and they pulled off their wigs. They were all geeks, invisible people and nobodies people no one wanted to hang out with.

“Why did you help me?” I asked confused.

“Because that’s kind of our thing”, Jonathan said walking in and tossed me and I caught it easily, “still have your cheerleading reflexes good”.

“You hate me more than anyone”, I said putting the ice pack on my bruised cheek.

“Should we fill her in”, one of the girls asked.

“I don’t see why not”, he said sitting down.

“Fill me in on what and why did you guys take me to the theatre wait isn’t it sound proofed”, I said really quickly.

“Breathe”, one of the larger guys said, “I’m surprised you don’t recognize me”. I looked at him and tried to figure out who he reminded me of.

“You’re Marcus Clausen you were the biggest badass in the school before Ryan”, I said surprised.

“That was me now I’m Mark third in command of the school’s glee club”, he said proudly.