That Bitch!

PRINCE POV

he was pacing back and forewords in his room thinking about Lolo and Latrice.

Prince’s thouhts: I can’t believe Lolo! Making me break up with Latrice for her. I can’t believe her! I’m so mad I could just! Ugh!! *punches wall damn I’m gonna be paying for that later. I still can’t belive wat I did. I broke up with the best thing in my life just because she was going to tell everyone about my past. Yea, it was horrible but I’m better now. I don’t even care anymore! She can tell them everything. But I have to tell Latrice myself. Better from me then from Lolo. I think she went to the mall.

prince: goes downstairs u guys know what mall Latrice went to went to?

Roc: the one In the east.

Prince: roc this is LA there r a lot of malls in the east.

Ray: Oakwood mall (random name)

Prince: thanks pigtails runs to the door

Ray: ur welcome…fro mo.

Prince: runs out the door and tells their driver, we’ll call him Jimmy to drive him to the mall.

WHEN THEY GET THERE

Prince: thanks jimmy 

jimmy: no problem

Prince: closes the door and runs inside and finds Latrice and Lolo arguing. oh ****!

20 MINUTES AGO

LATRICE POV

Latrice’s thoughts: that ***** lolo is blackmailing prince.

from this point on I lost everything I had. Here’s wat happened: latrice and lolo started arguing diggy and prince came back,lolo pulled out a gun and tried to shoot latrice but prince jumped in front of her and got shot instead. Diggy helped him get back to the house. When they got there it was empty. Then diggy left.

Latrice: examining prince

prince: struggling to breathe u…know…wat ur…doing?

Latrice: shh…I watch a lot of doctor shows. leaves to get somd supplies then goes back to bandage prince

5 MINUTES LATER

Latrice: I’m done.

Prince: breathing normally thanks

Latrice: no problem. So wats this lolo was saying about telling us everything?

Prince: she said that if I didn’t break up with u and go out with her she would kill both of us and tell about my past.

Latrice: and that would be?

prince: takes a deel breath well a few years ago…

SO SORRY ABOUT THIS SHORT CHAPTER IMMA TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT ONE EVEN BETTER. 

PEACE, LOVE, AND, TACOS!