Mature Keaton & Drew imagine Kara :))

IF YOU DONT' LIKE READING MATURE STUFF THEN I RECCOMEND YOU DON'T READ THIS! :)

*Ding* You heard your phone go off and you went to check it, finding out that you had a text from Drew.

*You should come over ;)*

You smiled at his text and told him you’d be over in 10 minutes. You went to your closet and put on some short jean shorts and a crop top, looking in the mirror before you left to make sure you looked perfect.

You pulled up to Drew and the guys’ house. You guys had always been close so when you got out of your car your just walked into the house.

“Drew!” You yelled receiving no answer. “Wes!, Keaton!” Still no answer. You walked around the house looking for them when you heard splashes and yelling coming from outside. You set your bag down and went out back to find Keaton and Drew in the pool together.

“Hey guys.” You said with a smile and a wave. They looked up at each other with a devious grin before looking up to you. “What are you guys up to?” You asked them suspiciously.

“Oh nothing.” Drew said getting out of the pool and walking towards you. The only thing was that he was naked. You felt your cheeks flushing and had to fight yourself from looking down at his member.

“Why don’t you join us?” He whispered huskily in your ear, sending shivers down your back. You wanted to object but it was just skinny dipping right? You took your clothes off as quickly as possible and jumped in the pool. You were self-conscious and you didn’t want them to have a good look at you.

You guys all joked around and had fun and the sun was beginning to set. “I had fun guys.” You said to them with a smile. “Wanna have more fun?” Keaton asked. You were shocked he just said that, but you kind of liked it.

“What kind of fun?” You asked pushing your body against Keaton’s. You could tell he wasn’t expecting that out of you. He picked you up in the water so that you were straddling him. Without hesitation he pushed his member into you, making you moan out his name. He continued to thrust in and out of you, his thrusts beginning to get sloppier. You felt him twitch inside of you and right as he was about to cum you were pulled off of him.

You immediately turned around to see Drew looking down at you. “My turn.” He growled out. He had Keaton hold your arms so that he could take you from behind. He was much bigger than Keaton and it took a minute to adjust to his size, but once you did you couldn’t get enough.

“Faster Drew!” You yelled. You heard him laugh behind you. His thrusts became faster and deeper and you were getting closer to your climax. “I’m going to cum!” You yelled to Drew. “Me too babe.” He said as he shot his warm juices into you. You hit your orgasm seconds after.

He pulled out of you and you all looked at each other and when Drew was about to say something, someone else but in.

“Wow, what do we have here?” Wes said with a smirk on his face. You looked away embarrassed. “Next time wait for me.” He said stripping and jumping in the pool, causing all of you to go into fits of laughter.

Sorry I didn’t update over the weekend I was crazy busy! Hope you guys like this one :) Please vote and let me know what you thought. Thanks for reading! Love you guys <3

-Alexis :)