Maria and Roman

You and Roman were high school sweethearts , but broke up because he left you for someone else , and then left off to the wwe . After that , you've trained and trained to get into the wwe . Not for roman . Just for you . Today was your big debut against Aj lee, and you couldn't wait . You got dressed into your ring gear , which was spandex pants , and a spandex sports top . Your hair down in curls .

The sound man said it was go time . Your theme song came on , and the crowd cheered. They knew you from NXT . But no one else on the main roster even paid to the NXT members , so everyone didn't know you were coming . The shield was on commentary and Roman was shocked to see you . He stared at you as Lilian announced you . You tapped fans hands as Aj stared at you inside the ring . You walked around the whole ring tapping fans hands , walking straight past Roman . He eyed you the whole time . You climbed into the ring , as fans chanted your name .

Xxxxx

You walked backstage from your big win against Aj . People congratulated you as you walked back to the locker room .

"Congrats on your debut ." You heard a familiar voice say . You turned around and it was Roman .

"Thanks ." You muttered . Not smiling at all .

"You haven't changed a bit Maria." He whispered coming closer .

"I guess ." You said . He sighed .

"Do you wanna catch up over dinner or something? Like the old times ?" He asked .

"No . Why would I want to go out with someone who broke my heart ?" You snapped and walked away .

Xxx

You were in your hotel room , crying about the bad memories of you and roman's past , and how much he hurt you . But you knew you still had feelings for him . But was still heartbroken . You heard a knock on your door. You slowly got up and wiped your tears . You opened the door and saw that roman was standing there , his eyes red too .

"W-what ?" You stuttered .

"I'm sorry . I'm sorry for how I treated you in the past . I didn't leave you for another girl." He said .

"Then who was it Roman? Who was that girl you Seth and Dean were leaving with that day you guys left to the wwe? !" You yelled .

"Honey , that was the girl who showed us around the wwe when we didn't know anything . That's Renee , she's dating someone else . She was just a helper. I had to break up with you , it was the hardest thing . I had to because I knew I wasn't going to see you often . And I didn't want to leave you here alone . I wanted you to move on . Trust me it was very hard for me . And I'm still hurt that I did that to you till this day. I love you so much . I haven't been with any other girl since we split ."He said . You gasped . You finally understood why he left . You leaped into his arms Nd hugged him tight. He held you tight and whispered .

"I love you so much ." You looked up at him and attacked his lips . He kicked the door closed and kissed you back , with so much passion . He licked your bottom lip for entrance and you let him in . Your tongues slowly mingled with each other , as he laid you down on the bed so that he was on top of you . You both were out of breath , but didn't pull away . Eventually , you pulled away slowly . He looked into your eyes and cupped your cheek .

"I missed your kisses . Mostly your beautiful face ." He whispered wiping your tears . You smiled .

"I missed you too . " you whispered back .

"So can we start over ?" He asked . You stayed silent for about 10 seconds .

"Yes ." You finally said . He smirked and pulled the blankets over you both .

"Plus , I missed you too sexually to wait ." He said . You giggled and connected your lips to his again .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by ; Mariarollins !

I didn't feel like doing the whole non pg thingy . I have too many Oneshots to do .