cheif keef

*kareema pov *

tonight can't get no worse.  My BestFriend doing through it.  She should of been happy to see August. Shit I know I was with his fine ass. Yes I like August I mean who don't?  NO Kerrah don't know. I can really bag August if I want to but his ass to in love with kerrah.  so left it alone,  but if he ever give my signals of him wanting the CAT he gone get it . No If's ands or buts about it. After Kerrah said good bye I started to get ready. I pulled out my Ruby Red thongs & semi lace see through top out with my black red bottoms & my knee high school girl black socks. I straightened my 32" Rain Indian Hair with my Chinese bang.  I had light brown eyes so I just put on a Lil mascara to make them pop a little more.  I put on some MAC Red lipstick That made my lips scream "lick em" . I Sprayed on my Love spell perfume & looked in the mirror & did a full spin.  "Baby girl got ass for daysssssss " I walked out the room towards upstairs where I bumped into Ashley.

Ashley: dam hoe can you watch where you going?
Kareema:bitch you the LAST one to be calling some one hoe you fuvking THOT. Go brush ya teeth , I smell divk on ya breathe You fuvking sleezer. (I walked off & all I heard was Ashley huffing her breathe in hands to smell it)

I walked into the room & saw chief keef & Gucci Maine.  I swear Jerome be setting me up. I got the WORLDS ASHYES niggas in one one.  I heard August song "I luv this shit" playing.  I walked up to the stage & start doing what I did best.
*10 minutes later*
I was done I collected my money & was on my way out when chief keef stopped me.

Chief keef: reema come her real quick
kareema: I'm in a rush so,  hurry up & speak.
GUCCI: you a bad one,  watchu got all that attitude for?
kareema: who?  I ain't got no attitude I just got shit to do.
Chief keef: why you can't text a nigga bavk,  you ain't call me since like.....
kareema:  since LAST MONTH.  what that tell you.  I'm NOT INTERESTED!!
GUCCI: (grabs kareema hair )bitch you gone watch yo tone when you talking to my nigga. you a disrespectful ass girl. you to dam gawjous for that. (he said whispering in her then licked inside it)
kareema: (punched him in the nose ) nigga don't grab my hair if you ain't paying for it to get done. And yo black ass STOP texting my phone.  I ain't got shit for you but some lotion. (she said as she left out the room)

lmao y'all I'm sorry for this chapter but there you go.  stay with me the story gone get started just KEEP CALM.