His Wedding Singer (Zayn Malik FanFic)

Prologue---------

 Mandy’s point of view…

“Why don’t you come back Sky? Please come back… please, for me..?” that was maybe the 100th voice SMS I left for Sky. She just wouldn’t receive her phone! Why was she so much in love? Why? How can a person love someone so much? So bad?

I was Sky’s best friend, maybe since forever. I was with her maybe every single moment after her birth. Her every birthday, her first day at school, her high school graduation, even when she first fell in love. That is the reason that she is broken, bruised, hurt everything. Love made her life from the sweetest to the bitterest. She fell in love with someone, who was next to impossible for her to get in her whole life.  Zayn Malik, world famous pop star, heart throb, hottie whatever you call him.

If Sky even wanted to touch him, it would maybe cost her a million dollar. I guess….

It was not only some celebrity crush, it was real. Freaking real! I laughed at her for sometime at the first, but by every single moment, she got more attached, loving and feeble towards him. It was like she was some kid or teenager who fell in love with some famous guy, well, she is not a teenager neither a kid and she was 20 years old for crying out loud! It was like she was something related to him.

She laughed when he laughed, she smiled when he smiled, she cried when he cried, she tried to enjoy and live every moment with him where he was miles and miles away from her, maybe he didn’t even know she actually existed.

She just stared at his pictures, clips and said how much she wanted him, loved him. You must be thinking she was some mentally disordered girl who was acting physiologically mad after some guy, but she was fully normal just another girl like you and me, but she just fell in love with someone she could maybe never get.

After she got to know that Zayn’s getting married, he’s engaged with Perrie, she is on her bed maybe right now, crying the hell out of herself, holding a picture of Zayn, attached to her heart. It was not only for now, it has been happening for the last almost three months. She is at her flat for the last three freaking months. No uni, no study, nothing in this world she is doing without only crying .

I went to her home, she won’t open, called her up to thousand times, texted her more thousand times but she won’t pick or take any of these.

She’s just madly in love with him.