Legacy: Beytrals (Chapter Three)

So I wrote this on paper... then typed it up, all in one day. Plus, I used the family computer, with the unfamiliar keyboard, which is torture And I wrote it instead of doing all my chores... lol :P So this chapter was a pain in the ass but i love it <3 I was actually more excited about my other story at the beginning... but now I find writing this one more enjoyable. Anyways.. here's your promised action. From this chapter the plot starts picking up... so get ready guys. I think theres like.. one person whos been able to guess who Cade is, and youll find out soon, i think. Its not that important lmfao.

The atached song has nothing to do with the story. It's just amazing and the bands sexy ;P

Anyways, enjoy!

III

"Seriously Sadie, what were you thinking?" Cade reprimanded me after I spilled the nights events to him. We were both on my bed, me picking furiously at a lose thread and him giving me the I'm-disappointed-in-you look. Seriously, after a really long and loud talk with my parents, not to mention plenty more of those kind of looks, I was kind of short tempered.

"Cadie," I said sweetly, because i knew it bothered him when i called him that, "I was thinking that after everything that's been going on, i deserved some time alone."

"But Sade! After your parents give you a lecture about it? Really?" he gives me the disapproving look but I can tell he's fighting off a smirk. He just loves to rub in when i get in trouble.

"Goody-good," I shot at him, collapsing back and covering my eyes with my arm.

"Hey, just because I'd rather not spend the rest of my teenage years in solitary confinement does not mean I'm a goody-good."

"Does too," I mumbled, even though he had a good point.

"Hey, I can be a rebel when I want to."

I snorted. "Since when?"

"There-there was that one time... with the... thing and the... person and-"

"Admit it," I said, cutting him off. "You're absolutely zero-percent rebel."

"You take that back," he said with a devious hint to his voice. The bed shifted as he moved around. "Or else."

I moved my arm slightly to see Cade towering above me, pillow raised over his head, eyes glinting with mischief.

"You wouldn't," I challenged, narrowing my eyes.

"Wanna bet? Take it back."

"Forget it, you're to good to-"

I was cut off by a pillow slamming into my face. I shrieked, rolling off the bed and diving for a pillow. He jumped in front of me before I could reach the feather stuffed weapon I was heading for, raising his own above his head.

"Take it back."

He was trying to keep his face straight and demanding, but his lips were twitching, struggling to break out into a grin.

I sighed, acting defeated. I raised my arms above my head slowly. "Alright, alright I-"

Before I could finish my sentence I faked right and as he went to block me I dove to the left and finally got my hands on the pillow.

I turned around, a devious grin on my face and cocked my index finger in a 'come here' motion.

His grin finally broke free. He raised his pillow as I rose mine.

"Bring it."

After the very fun, very stress relieving pillow fight, me and Cade fell back onto my bed, breathing heavily.