Wait For Me Part 1:Past, Present, Future

Start from the beginning

"Jeez. Calm down, crazy Marry. I just wanted to pay for your drink." 

"Oh." I said simply, feeling stupid, "Im sorry. Im a very cautious person." 

"Paranoid is more like it." I think i heard him mumble. I turned suddenly to Bobbie. 

"Bobbie! Where is my drink anyway!." 

"I'm sorry, this is the most exciting thing i've seen in at least a year. Well besides Ricky's--" 

"BOBBIE! Drink. NOW!" I said cutting him off before he could go on. 

"Jeez. I was just gonna say red Camaro. Perv." He said laughing and turning to the blender. 

I huffed, looking away from Bobbie and the boy, to my cell. My Iphone buzzed with a new text message. It was my friend Corey.  

'Hey sweet thang! Where u @ ?' I laughed. 

"Something funny?" The guy said. I looked towards him. 

"Is it any of your business?" I snapped. He put his hands up like a thief surrending. 

' Im @ Rave! where else? uh der!' 

'Oh rite. I wld join u but, muh aunt suzie is here n goin out wit muh momz so i gotta bbysit the devilz' 

'sucks 4 u! LOL. look i gtg this cuttie w/a bootie is botherin me agen nd bobbie iz back w/muh drink' 

'hve fun! but not 2 much fun!' 

'luv ya!' 

'bai!' 

"Here, Mrs. Cranky Pants. Heres your drink."  

"Finally. Just kidding. Thanks." I went again for my wallet. 

"What ya doin?" Bobbie asked. 

"Payin you. Uh der!" 

"He already paid. But i wouldn't mind another." He said laughing and walking away, licking his thumb and counting his money. It looked like he got paid 30 bucks! My drink was only ten! I swiveled around in my chair, dowining my drink in one gulp, looking for the guy. I saw him at the other end of the bar, waving to me. I lifted my drink to him. I saw him get up and walk back over to me. He had that Barack Obama walk. Like a little bounce to the side.  

"Hey. Thanks for the drink, and sorry for threatening you." 

"Its all good. Dance with me?" He said. 

"Uh....I.....But...." I stammered. 

"I'll take that as a yes." He said grabbing my wirst cautiously now, and dragging me towards the dance floor. It was a fast song. I faced away from him and matched my waist with his, feeling him behind me. As shameful as i am about this, we grinded. He lifted one hand and placed it on his neck. He put his hand low on my waist. He bent his head towards mine. The feather lite touch of his lips on mine was electrifying. He turned me towards him so he could deepen the kiss. I grabbed at the back of this wavy brown hair and pushed his face closer to mine, as if that were possible.  

'Isn't this the exact thing that caused Devanah to die? What wrong with you?!?!' A little voice said in the back of my head. I pulled away quickly and put a hand over my mouth. 

"Oh my god! I have to go! Im so sorry." I said panicking. I ran, no, sprinted towards my car. My 2011 Silver Ford Camaro, with purple stripes on the side, roared to life, before i got in the car. I was halfway in when he grabbed me and spun me around. 

"What's wrong? Im sorry for kissing you. That was stupid and impulsive. Just don't leave." 

"I have to." I choked out. 

"Will i see you again?" He asked, obviously hurt. 

"I don't know. Good-bye." I said, screeching out of the parking lot and onto the high way. I barreled home, doing 75 all the way. I got home around 11:30 and my dad still wasn't home. I threw my keys in the bowl. I heard nails scraping against the wood floors upstairs. My dog Bailey came bounding down the stairs. I crouched down so she could hop up into my arms.  

"Hey Bailey! Hows mommies baby, huh?" She licked my face in response. I took her upstairs and removed my shoes before i went in my room. I put her in her purple velvet bed. I went to my dresser and pulled out my black silck pajamas. I pulled on my pants, then the top that scracthed against the scares on my arm. I turned out my light when i climbed into my bed. I stayed awake watching the shadows dance across my room. When i finally felt the fatigue clawing at my head, i shoved my fist in my mouth and curled up into a ball, and prayed for a night without dreams.

Well guys thats chapter one. Or part one. Hope you like it. I know i had a piece or pieces of works similar to this and took them down but i wanted to start fresh. But sorry it took so long. freshman year is D E M A N D I N G! Haha but i'll try to be more ontop of things. Oh! Before ii go, don't forget. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE!!!! Oh whats the other thing you guys are supposed to do? Hmm..... OH! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!! haha Luv u guys!