XXVII: Kakashi: Our Love Story

QOTC

An O-positive would be very nice.

- Hungry Wakana to Ino

*****************************************************

Chapter 27: Kakashi: Our Love Story

"My child, my sweet beautiful child."

She laid on Wakana's lap for almost an hour and the little girl just wrapped her arms into her and rocked her like she used to when she was a baby. "You can't leave me mother.. You just can't.. Where would I go?"

Hanare smiled and kissed her tiny fingers.

She had so much dreams she planned for both of them, better than where they've been, and bigger than she ever imagined.

"You belong to your dad." She said. "I knew him well enough to know that what he wanted most in the world was for you to become a ninja."

Tears were on her eyes. "How do I find him?"

Before running out of sight, Hanare stared at her daughter blissfuly, watching as how her white strands have shimmered throughout the setting sun. It was a mark; particularly a scar that could no longer be hidden. The gift his father had left her; perhaps nomatter where ever she goes, a Hatake will always be a Hatake. Soon, when puberty is at its peak, people would recognize her as the sole grandaughter of the Noble White Fang, the blood that's been shred throughout the previous wars and the valiant determination that were passed onto her flesh.

"Your voice and memory will return," Hanare said, "once you have finally met him. ." Then she reached out and poked her forehead. "Fuīnjutsu!"

Wakana blinked her eyes at the commemorative remembrance. She was crying by the time she looked into the mirror. Good to have your voice back, Rin.

Yes, her biological name was Rin. Though she never insisted on letting anyone call her that, because even if she had her voice she finds it worthless to protest over something less valuabe. To stand in front of anyone else as an imposter, of the girl who broke Kakashi's heart.

And her dainty feet carried her to the bathroom, slipping into the dress she'd found next to the mattress. She always had a thing for young fashion, even though her mother hadn't provided much. Hanare was a very conservative young woman, about the age of 23, and she always insisted her to be home. Even in times she was out for a mission, she would call her more than thrice a day to ensure she was always at the house, so she wouldn't meet anyone new. Last time when her mother got home from a mission, she found herself dozing at the couch. A pang of guilt twists through her mom. She'd hated having lied to her.

It was hard enough not to eat around her parents. Thankfully Hanare went to work early and got home the other week, and Sora, who was supposed to babysit her, gave up and went to Yume and only came home occassionally to do the laundry, wasn't often around to notice anything. His mom was usually gone by the time she would go to school tardy and late, make lame excuses. All the way home she was getting curiouser and curiouser, of the things she wasn't bestowed. She was growing and Hanare wasn't there. So when she got home from Konoha with tears in her eyes, Rin's eyes have been hovering to her, following her, as if there was accusation wherever she went.