Chapter 1

It’s Hard Being in Love with a Malfoy

So this is the sequel to ‘I think I’m in Love with a Malfoy.’ So if you haven’t read it...GO READ IT!!!! I have tried to give a bit of background information, but if it doesn’t make sense, don’t say I didn’t warn you!! =P

p.s the song written isn’t mine...No credit taken for that. 

OTHERWISE Enjoy!

Chapter One

Lily’s POV

I fiddled with the sleeves of my robes whilst gazing out the window at all the fields and countryside dashing by. One year left...just one year. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved Hogwarts, I mean who wouldn’t? But if I had to choose between Hogwarts and spending time with Scorpius, it would have to be the latter. Not that he or my parents would ever let me do such thing. 

Scorpius Malfoy. How do I begin to describe such a fine specimen of man? Messy golden hair and gorgeous blue-grey eyes as well as the perfect gentleman...and that dazzling smile! 

I cast my mind back to exactly two years ago. I was sat in this exact space listening to Crystal talking about prefect duties, which co-incidentally was what I was about to do to another bunch of prefects. I plucked nervously at the Head Girl badge tapered next to the Gryffindor crest on my robes. I was never one for speaking in public, always hated it. Even speaking to a small group freaked me out. 

“Lily?” my cousin Hugo slid open the compartment door. He had also been made Head Boy, thank god. He was amazing at talking, if you know what I mean. It was as if he didn’t suffer from nerves at all. “Everyone’s about to turn up, what are we going to say to them?”

“What are you going to say to them,” I replied, wracking my brains, which were still preoccupied with Scorpius and thoughts of the summer. One year...you survived last year...you can do one more year, I reminded myself. 

“Just tell them what Crystal told us. About taking first years up to dorms after the feast, and about night patrols and all that? Maybe?” I offered, sinking down onto one of the plush train seats.

He laughed and shook his head, “you want me to do all the talking?” 

“That’s fine with me,” I smiled innocently. 

He just rolled his eyes and settled down on the seat next to me waiting for the rest of the prefects to join. “So how was your summer, you know I hardly saw you over the whole two months,” he said. “Since you got together with Scorpius you don’t have time for us anymore,” he pouted slightly making me laugh which in turn made him chuckle. “Nah, I’m joking, well...only slightly.”

“Awww, I’m sorry is someone feeling left out?” I teased poking him in the shoulder. He cringed away raising an eyebrow.

“No! I would rather not get involved with your relationship...Merlin knows what you get up to!”

I gasped and felt the heat rush to my cheeks, poking him more “For your information I’m still a virgin thank you very much!” Though thinking about it, things had got very close over the past few weeks. Like earlier this morning for instance we had gotten into an argument over breakfast, ending like all our fights...with a steamy make out session. But no further. Not that either of us would have minded. I mean I wanted him just as he wanted me, but I had thought it best if we wait a while, especially whilst I was still coming and going from Hogwarts. I felt the corners of my lips lift at the fact that Scorpius was willing to wait, then realised that I must have looked like an idiot just sitting there smiling to myself.