the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 5] reliving

Chapter 5: Reliving

My eyes instantly opened wide unaware where I'm at. Blackness fills the unknown room. Not even a pinch of light is anywhere to be seen. Though I can tell I'm on a rock hard, not springy mattress that's beginning to make my butt go all numb. I need to get out of here, but I couldn't move. I don't know how I haven't notice before but my hands are tied up over my head, which what I figure is tied around the bed post. I pulled hard trying to break free with all my might, feeling the rough rope tighten more on my wrists with every pull. The rope itself began to seep through my bare skin.

Wait. Bare skin? Totally oblivious I realize I am lying fully naked on the bed with no possible way to cover myself. My heart began to throb frantically making my whole body shake while I struggle even more to break free, but no luck. My breathing became unsteady making it hard for me to breath. I need oxygen badly but my body just couldn't bring it to me. I panic. I began pulling ruthlessly ignoring the stinging pain of rope burn going through me, all I can think about is getting out of here; where ever here is.

I instantly stop. I heard loud footsteps walking, on what I figured, a wooden floor. They were getting louder and closer to me. My eyes widen in fear. Please, don't let them come in here; not now. If they do I need to pretend to be sleeping. Yeah that's it. Maybe if they do come in and they see me still sleeping they'll just leave and come back later when I'm 'awake.'

The footsteps seize to a halt. No nose was heard except my heavy, uneven breathing. I blew out a sigh of relief. Nobody entered. I closed my eyes then rested my head on the beds back post trying to ease my breathing. It was finally coming back when all of the sudden the door opened letting through a blinding light making me squint. Different color of lights began to twirl and spin in my sight making it like I've ever seen light before; like I'm nocturnal, a creature of the night. I shield my body as best as I could turning it in the opposite direction from where the predator is entering. So much for pretending to be asleep.

With the dark and light mixing the figure standing in the doorway is unknown. But I can tell it is a man just by the way he stood tall and masculine with broad shoulders. For some reason I can sense him smiling at me with a look of pleasure. I bit my lip.

"So you're finally awake," said the man amused.

I just stared in total awed.

"You always were the stubborn one," he said making his way into the room, closing the door behind him.

Darkness fills the room again.

My mind is racing uncontrollably. How the hell does he know me?

I heard him making his way through the room, while my eyes followed the noise of his footsteps.

Silence arose again. My heart began skipping its beats.

Around the entire room Christmas lights magically came on lightly the whole and still unknown room to me.

This place is nothing but a shit hole. The walls and ceiling have green and black mold everywhere surrounding me in toxic air. Hmm, that can be part of the reason why I can't breathe. My eyes continue to scan the room. Great, I'm lying on a pee stain mattress. Seriously he couldn't have put a sheet over it? Hell its probably all his. I shivered. But to my dismay the bed isn't the worst part. Straight ahead of me sitting on a stand is a video camera.

What the fuck? Is this guy a porn molester and I am just another one of his victims?

My eyes grew scarce. The fuckin' camera is on.

My body trembled. I moved my legs up closer to me shielding myself.

"Awww, you don't like the camera?" the man asks. Though I can't see his face I can see the smile growing to his cheekbones.