Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I got writer's block for days and I couldn't write a single thing. I hope this chapter will be fine. :D Excuse the crap load of misspellings and or grammar mistakes. I wrote this so fast because i really wanted to update. XD I hope it's fine! .xx

Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions

-Usa’s POV

   “You should know who you’re defying against, you little bitch” Brute hisses as she grabs a fist full of my now messy brown hair. She punches me in the stomach and I was sent flying to the ground. I coughed blood.

   I slowly look at her with my glossy eyes that are now blinded with tears constantly streaming down my face. I keep coughing and I feel like I have many broken bones. I feel so weak and my body has finally given out with all the blows I have endured from Brute. It was lunch time when they cornered me while I was getting a drink from the vending machine. They cornered me and brought me to their place and that’s where Brute has started making me her punching bag.

   Ever since then, I haven’t had the chance to hit her. She was too fast and I already took a few punches from her to even have a chance to punch back.

   I snicker as I remember a thought. Brute raised her eyebrow at me and stared. “You still have the guts to snicker at me when you look like hell right now?” she paused, “I’m impressed” She smirked.

   I slowly got up but not entirely standing. I abruptly wiped the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand.

   “I-I thought you were going to go after them when I ignore your silly letter. Why are you hitting me now?” I tried sounding brave. But even so, I was glad I was the one to take all these blows and not them. Maybe I’m getting used to dying and dying a second time seems no surprise to me anymore. I was always the one to take all the hurt when I was alive. And this is just like my previous life.

   Life just seems so cruel to me; Second life or not.

   “Oh don’t worry. We changed the plans” Berserk smirked as she checkered her nails. I darted my eyes towards her and she was standing by the window. Brat was leaning against the door frame as she chews some gum. I glared at her, “What kind of plan are you scheming you fiend!” I scream but before I knew it Brute kneed me in the stomach and I fell to the ground.

   As I lie to the ground on my stomach, I felt Brute’s boots press down against my back. It was pressing hard by the second and I feel like puking more blood. She moves her foot sideways as she presses her foot onto my back with much more force.

  “GAAAHHH!!”I cried out in pain. Brute only laughed and Brat was just silently watching us.

   “I’ll make you regret what you have done!” Brute said through gritted teeth. I closed my eyes tightly as she lifts her foot and was about to slam it back to me when Berserk’s red ribbons slowly wrap Brute’s left foot.

   Brute stopped midway. I blinked my eyes open and sighed relief. Berserk glared at me as she lifts me to the air with her forefinger and slams me to the wall. Shit.