Chapter Twenty: Meeting the Evans Family/ Oh Crap, She's Engaged!

Hey all! I'm back. My computer got a ton of viruses. :( So I couldn't write. Crossing my fingers that it won't get messed up again. So to make up for that wait, I wrote a longer chapter. James meets the Evans family. What could possibly go wrong?

______________________________________________________________________

“James! We’re going to be late for the train!” I shout up his staircase.

                “I can’t find my wand!” James replies.

                “Accio James’ wand!” I wave my wand and his wand flies towards me. “I’ve got it. Come on!”

                James runs down the stairs with his trunk behind him. “I’ll buy you breakfast from the trolley,” he promises.

                “That’s hardly healthy,” I point out.

                “Nor is stressing your boyfriend out, but I survive.” James teases.

                “You’re lucky that I like you or you’d be dead.”

                “I’m counting on that.”

                We sprint aboard the train and quickly store our trunks and start searching the train for Alice and the Marauders. They’re in the last compartment.

                “Oy, Prongs, we didn’t think you’d make it.” Sirius says.

                “I thought we’d have to send a letter to your mum explaining that you missed the train,” Peter exclaims. “I can imagine the fury of Mrs. Potter if we told her that James decided to stay at Hogwarts.” Peter shudders.

                “Is Mrs. Potter scary?” I ask nervously.

                “Mum is one of the nicest people. Only, if you threaten James or me, she gets terrifying.” Sirius explains. “I live with the Potters in case you didn’t know,” he adds.

                “I knew that. Remember yesterday morning?”

                “That was funny. I could hear a lot of noise coming from up those stairs, where you-”

                “Silenco!” I mutter.

                “Sirius, don’t,” James sighs.

                “Sirius Black, you’re disgusting!” Alice scowls. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

                I shake my head quickly. Never believe Sirius. I swear that he starts almost all the rumours at Hogwarts.