Chapter 29 Breathtaking Beauty

Chapter 29

Breathtaking Beauty

Davidson's pov

I should feel proud and happy.

Yes I am feeling very proud of her now. But why is that nagging feeling troubling me? Why am I not feeling elated about her behaviour?

She is answering him, talking to him and is smiling on his jokes.

Hell man! She even shook hands with Peter. A major turnover of the events and I should be glad, I am. But still...

"David you are not going to practice that two point line turning into three point basket? You have seen enough videos sent by Liza." She said smiling her broad smile at me.

"Yeah sure I am going" I answered absentminded

"You okay?" She asked concerned.

Ye... Yes..." I stuttered "whatever" and walked away nodding my head.

"David what happened? You seem upset?" She asked staring into my eyes.

She's been doing this often. She keeps on staring in my eyes and then closes her eyes and takes a deep breath followed by her smile. God knows what she tries to see in them.

What do I answer her now? Tell her damn I wasn't happy that she was enjoying with bloody.....

I composed my thoughts to myself giving her blank expression.

"David you have been on Liza's end of the nerves to get those videos and now I Know you pretty well that if you do not practice you won't be able to perform well." She patted on my shoulders.

And that pat, that touch was I needed to get back to normal.

"You are right Sweetie" she cringed at my pet name but tried to stay indifferent "I need to practice" I gave my flirty smirk and walked away leaving her speechless.

-------

I have been attending all my parties after I reached Vegas as forced by our coach as it held huge promises for my entries in the Olympic probable and therefore Shyna forced me to attend them and I forced her to accompany me in them.

But last party was major turnover when this girl Genelia, niece of one the sponsor was giving me tough time.

She was introduced to me on one of the parties during our second or third victory, since then She is been trying her luck with me.

With make up like plastic surgery done on her skin and hair blonde like artificial wig of a Barbie doll and dressings like that of lady Gaga, she wasn't my type but still I was courteous and polite with her.

She misunderstood it to my fascination towards her and now she was getting desperate every passing day. This party she even dared to squeeze my butts and then winked at me.

Who does that??? Uggghhhh.. Not my girl at least.

"Sorry I have a girlfriend." I said politely. I thought that's the only way I could escape her.

It's okay she isn't here though and I do not mind" Genelia said inserting her hands in the pocket of my trousers digging in a bit further.

I stopped her pulling them out "Please I am not interested."

She pouted saying "I am. One night would do no harm" and added "maybe you'd change your mind after that."

"NO, I have sweetest girlfriend of the world" I lied and said "so sorry. I need not change minds."