Reneesme's Cullen diary- chapter 13

Oh darling I wish you were here...

I woke up in the morning and a wave of emptyness hit me.

All I could think about was him. After the talk my father gave me I decided that he was right I need to forget him.

But it was difficult! He was all I could think about. I got out from my bed knowing that this day will be a torture.

Jake didn't come to school anymore so I was alone all the time. I kept remindind myself that it was happening sooner or later. It will be difficult for a while but I will get over him eventually, I hope.

I was walking to my locker when I heard someone yelling my name."Hey Nessie!" I turnd around and saw 3 cheerliders coming for my derection. " You know Jake call me last night and he told that the real reason he dumped you was because you didn't give him" HOW THE HELL SHE KNOWS WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX! Jake hadn't told her.. right?

"Renesmee you know every man have his needs and if he dont get what he want he will get rid of you" She said with an eavel smile on her face. "I hope you learn your lesson" She turnd around and started walking. Then I run grabbed her hand and slapped her face. At the begining she just stood there, shocked of what I just did. But than she slapped me back and we started fighting. 4 teachers tried to stop us and it took them half an hour. They called my parentes and they said that I'm suspended for a week. At the way back home my parents hadn't said a word. I was worried.

When we entered the house I looked at my mom and said in fusteration " just go to your room".

After 2 hours my phone rung, it was a message from Jake! " Nessie don't get too excited I send you this message I talked to your parentes and they want me to come and talk to you I'll be there at 6. Bye."

Jake is comming I can't belive it!

I need to get ready you guys I promise I'll tell you everything later.

Love, Nessie.

I hope you like it :)