Vampire blood IV

Copyright © 2010 Alexandra-Patricia Pusca

ID 8389919

ISBN: 978-1-4457-0390-9

Lulu publishing

CHAPTER IV

ALEXIA'S POV

I have to be ready soon if I want to be at the University in time. Let's see, what should I wear? Hmmmm... Oh, I know. So, I decided to wear my high two-colour shoes with black and beige, black stocking, black leather skirt, black printed t-shirt and a purple jacket. I let my hair loose and I decided to use just a little make-up porcelain powder, black mascara and pink lipstick. And with that I left my apartment in a hurry. I had to get to the University and it was a 20 minutes ride. I was a little late, but the girls didn't seem to be mad, so I was happy. For the first time in 2 years I was really happy to forget everything.

Andreea and Bianca decided that we should go with Bianca's car and I agreed. We wanted to go shopping, talk, laugh and forget about our problems. At least that's what I had in mind.

Oh my God, I'm exhausted after what, like 3 hours of shopping. Andreea decided to leave, because she was way too tired, but happy because she bought a lot of things.

Now I'm all alone with Bianca and she doesn't seem to be tired at all.

- B., let's go to a pub, pleeeeaaase! I really need a break!

- I mean, yeah I like shopping a lot, but not so much.

- Ok, but I'm not finished for today.

- Ok, but at least I want a break for a couple of hours.

- Hours! Be serious! 30 minutes it's more than enough.

- Come on... don't you have a heart? I said laughing.

She laughed too.

Thanks God. I am so tired; I could sleep like right now. Bianca has so much energy and I wish I were like her, but I'm not and after my illness which I don't really know what it was I don't feel like walking so much.

We entered into a new pub at the first floor of the mall. That's pretty awesome. It's small, but very nice and warm and the vanilla smell of this place makes me feel really good.

- Let's stay there! I said to Bianca, pointing to a table.

- Fine by me. I am so happy with everything I bought that I am going to stay here as long as you want.

- Reeeally? I said making puppy eyes. Thanks!

- So, what do you want to drink, asked B. in the same time with the waitress.

- I would like a cappuccino.

- And for me a frappe vanilla, said B.

- Ok, be right back with your order, said the waitress before leaving to another table.

- Thank you! I said to the waitress.

- So, are you happy with all the clothes you bought?

- Really, do you still have to ask? I'm in heaven.

We both laughed but before we could continue our little talk, I sensed someone behind me and Bianca stopped talking immediately.

- What's wrong? I asked confused. But she didn't answer. She was still looking over my head. Then I heard one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard in my life.

- Excuse me! I heard him say (yes it was a he). Could I stay at your table because all the seats are filled?

I turned around to see a very handsome young man sitting next to me now. He had blonde hair, almost white, very messy, but what were pretty awesome about him were his blue eyes. I've never seen such a colour and I didn't believe it could be true. Must be wearing contact lenses I said to myself. He was wearing black jeans, a black rock t-shirt and a leather jacket. He was hot, but I didn't care. There's no way that I would let a complete stranger stay with me at the same table. Besides he could stay at the bar. There were still a few seats there.

- I'm sorry but ... I begin saying.

- Yes, you can stay with us! Said Bianca.

I could kill her in that second. How could she do something like that? Inviting a stranger at our table. I wasn't feeling so comfortable after all. I wanted to stay calm and talk about girl stuff and now I had to accept this guy. I had to get out of here before I made a scene, so I decided to go to the bathroom for a while until I calm down.

- Excuse me! I said to the young man who was already sitting next to me.

- Of course, he said, letting me pass.

- I'll be right back, I said to Bianca who didn't even paid attention to me anymore.

- Great! That's simply great! I said to myself very low that I was sure nobody could hear me, but I could swear I heard him chuckle. That's weird...

Now I was all by myself in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and tried to calm down. I was really pissed but I didn't know why. Maybe I'm just overdone, so I decided to go back to the table and try to be more sociable.

PAGE

PAGE 2