Chapter 8

I'd just like to apologize if this sucks. I was having a round of writers block and decided that I had to give you guys a little of Daniel and Tinsley.

As requested by ReadWriteMusic, I tried to make this longer. And let me just say, ReadWriteMusic, you are a very enthusiastic fan. I love it :)

Also, on the side there's  (hopefully) a slideshow of some of the book covers I've gotten so far for Rightfully His. I didn't make any of them, all the credit goes to

enjoylife06

writexmusic

Simplebutawesome

and

purplemars3

(hopefully in that order)

Sorry if I didn't get yours in the slideshow, these were just the ones I had saved to the slideshow. Soon though, I'll put them all in. If anyone else wants to make one, feel free to. I welcome it :)

Thank you to everyone that votes/comments/fans. You really are the best.

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

Tinsley’s POV:

            The weekend passed by in a flurry of sweaty trips to the dance studio. I haven’t danced like that in a long time and it felt good to release all the pent up stress. The lady who owns the studio welcomed me with open arms and after watching me dance, she practically begged me to help her teach the ballet class offered to the younger kids. While ballet wasn’t the only type of dance I performed, it was a job so I accepted. Soon enough though, it was Monday and I had to go to school and face him.

            “Good morning.” Aaron greeted me without looking up from his  newspaper as I walked into the kitchen.

            “Is it?” I asked dully, not wanting to have to go to school and face my stupid mate.

            “Something wrong?” Aaron asked, finally meeting my gaze. I shrugged, hoping he’d wave it off. I haven’t seen much of my brother lately because he’s been working and I’ve been dancing.

            “Not at all.” I answered finally, turning away from his scrutinizing gaze.

            “I’m your brother Tinsley, I’ve been with you your whole life. I know when something is wrong and something is definitely bothering you.” He said sternly.

            “It’s nothing.” I threw my hands up in the air, hoping he’d get the hint that I didn’t want to talk about it. Especially with him of all people.

            “Tinsley.” I heard the warning in his voice and felt the slight power radiate off of him. If my parents hadn’t…he would have been Alpha. Even though he didn’t have his pack, he still had the Alpha power in him that was passed down from my dad.

            “Ok, ok, ok.” I sighed and sat down, knowing I wouldn’t win this. Maybe talking this out would help and I didn’t have to tell him everything, I could paraphrase.

            “Good, now begin.” He ordered, setting his newspaper down and focusing his attention on me.

            “Well, let’s say hypothetically, there’s this friend. And she met this guy…and they’re let’s say, they’re supposed to be together. The thing is, he doesn’t want to be with her. And she doesn’t want to be with him, well at least she doesn’t think she wants to. But sometimes, her feelings confuse her because she feels things she shouldn’t be feeling.” I finished, looking up at him. He gazed at me with a speculative expression, clearly deep in thought.