Chapter Three

Four Years Later:

I was walking down the road, quietly and slowly as we were coming back from an S ranked mission which had taken a lot of stamina and I was in no rush to return to the village. The more time I took was more time to recover. Sapphira had arrived ahead of me and was waiting for me at the gates. We were still tired, about to head inside, when a white haired Jounin wearing a mask appeared in front of us. I stopped and waited for him to speak.

"Uhh....hi. Are you Yuuki Uchiha?" He asked.

"That's right."

He stayed there in silence for a few seconds, as if waiting for me to continue speaking before awkwardly replying. "I'm Kakashi Hatake, your brother is in my Genin team."

The corner of my mouth twitched at the mention of my brother. "How is Sasuke?."

Kakashi closed the onyx colored eye that wasn't covered with the ninja headband in a smile.

"He's good. He's waiting for you at your home I presume."

"Thank you Hatake-san." I said.

He waved his hands in front of him nervously. "It's just Kakashi."

I inclined my head, not responding, before brushing past him.

-

-

I had noticed that Sapphira hadn't said a word.

I cleared my throat and said "You've been awfully quiet."

"Well what do you expect?" She leaned in close "That guy... Kakashi Hatake... he's kind of good looking don't you think?"

I  laughed - something I rarely did. "We hardly saw his face. Sapphira before you go having any crushes, make sure you know the guy."

She smirked. "Let's go and see Sasuke. I want to pinch his little cheeks."

"He's thirteen Sapphira. I doubt that he'd let you."

She just shrugged and grinned at me.

-

-

"I'm home!" I called out as i walked in the door with Sapphira walking behind me.

"Sasuke!!!" She screamed next to my ear.

I winced.

She didn't really need to scream because less then ten seconds after I called, Sasuke walked into the room. "Hey." He greeted with a smile.

I froze in place.

He looked just like Itachi at his age. I shook my head, forgetting about my traitor of a twin.

I walked over to Sasuke and hugged him. 

Sapphira quietly excused herself and told me she'd see me tomorrow. So much for pinching his cheeks.

"How have you been? I heard the news. Congratulations. I met your sensei today. When's your test?"

"Tomorrow." Sasuke muttered into my top.

"Don't be worried. I know that you'll pass, you're just over thinking it. Who else is in your group?"

"Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno."

I sighed. "It's good to be home. Here, since I missed your thirteenth I got this for you." I pulled out of my pocket a necklace in the shape of the Uchiha Clans symbol. "It was dads. I thought that he would like you to have it."

I put it around Sasuke's neck and he hugged me tighter.

"It's good to have you home."

"Let's go outside for a bit." I pulled his hand out onto the balcony.