Romulo Pires - A Successful Brazilian Model

Romulo Pires is a popular Brazilian male model in the fashion industry. His handsome looks and gentleman elegance has made him the top choice among designers and photographers for endorsing their products. He was first approached by a model scout from Brasilia, Brazil when he was 18 and then, joined a model search hosted by Elite Model Brazil and won the first place. He has appeared in high profile campaigns for Chanel and Lagerfeld Gallery. He got to travel around the world and started to build on his portfolio and reputation. He has appeared on several ad campaigns for Gucci, Valentino, Pepe Jeans, Carolina Herrera, Laura Biagiotti, and many more.  He was on People Magazine as one of sexiest men alive on 2006.

A rising star in the fashion industry, Romulo Pires has a good fan following. He is employed by leading fashion designers to model their clothes and accessories. He is a style icon and represents current trends and tastes. He graces catwalks and represents several fashion houses. He also has successfully modeled hair products, and other beauty products for magazines and posters. Romulo has posed for leading photographers of the industry such as Steven Meisel, Steven Klein, Craig McDean, Helmut Newton, and others. He dedicatedly works for his photo shoot sessions and follows the instructions of the photographer precisely. He looks perfect in his every shot and an inspiration to men to dress better and look cool.