NMF P4

**Kareb's POV**

People like me in this world are few, yes,I'm handsome, yes(I'm 100% Bacco) I'm a genius, yes, I'm rich, yes. Those things never defined me. I was in my 2nd decade of existence and met a brilliant girl that shut my mouth and took my heart. Even though my dad never accepted me, he took care about my expenses and make me live like kings.

I studied Physics but never finished my career,  28Lab wanted me in the development office they liked my skills. I was developing a new concept of transportation between continents, I was there to check out the process and doing the calculus and doing the evidence folder so the project could develop in 2 decades.

I was heading to the Chief office to inform about the project and when I opened the door there was a teenager dressing a sexy white suit and convincing the Chief for more resources for her project. I was acting like a brat but thanks to that I meet that girl.

She was having an exposition about the results of her progress in the cure for Parkinson, but the Chief hadn't the resources she needed. I was trying to act cool with the Chief so I interrupted  her exposition and challenged her to solve a very difficult physics problem and then she could have the resources she needed and more. If she couldn't solve the problem she had to be my servant for a month. She gave me some moral speech for interrupting her but accepted the challenge.  

The Chief didn't fully agreed but he allowed us to do the challenge, so I took out my notes and put the problem in a white sheet paper . I get through trouble solving the problem 3 days straight till I got it right. I was convinced she will fail to solve it, because the problem wasn't about health and beauties always had empty heads.

I bring her the problem with a big smirk in my face, she read it carefully and started to make notes, then for 5 minutes she kept moving her hands and doing cute faces. The Chief kept smiling and then she wrote the right solution in the sheet of paper. She had a bored expression and I was in trance by her extraordinary ability.  

She had to slap my face, I recover track of the situation and then I accepted my defeat. She left leaving behind her bank account. After closing the door, the Chief laugh hard in my face, and gave me some advise. I was really embarrassed by my attitude towards the girl. I gave him the information of the project and leave.

I couldn't keep my thoughts off that girl. I deposit 3 billion Euros  in her account, realizing her name for first time Emilia Taylor. She went angry to my office the next morning, she misunderstood my actions, why did I deposit that huge amount of money and stuff. I couldn't fight back this time, she was already my goddess. After some reasoning with her and few jokes she calmed down and we started to hang out and have coffee after work, well in her case chocolate.

3 year later a confessed my feeling to her but the cure she created was infected by a terrorist group before the launch, I was kidnapped during the research of the trouble without no one notice. The kidnapers thought I was dead so they left me in the middle of Thailand(I can't really explain how they took me there, but shit happens sometimes).

When I wake up the next day God allowed me to forgive everyone and make miracles happen.  It took me 2 weeks to return to the country but I found out Emilia quit. I hadn't time to assimilate the situation.  It was insane. The war exploded and Emilia was somewhere far away. I was really busy since the WWIII started many people die every second and I wasn't fully capable of the gift. After some months I managed the gift and renewed the search. I should find Emilia.

>>To be continued

Support this story by voting and fanning