9.) Business to take care of

Chapter 9: Business to take care of

Alec and I ran back, full speed, to the others.  "What tood you two so long?!", Jane snapped.  "Sorry.", I began,"I was starving."  "Mmhmm...", Jane said unconvinced,"Well we need to pay the Cullens a visit.  It appears that they have won their fight with the newborn army. A shame really."

We left and soon met up with the Cullen clan.  "What seemed to happen here?  It seems that that Cullens have won their fight.", Alec said.  "yes", Jane said,"I'm surprised that you were able to take out an entire NEWBORN vampire army....oh look....it seems that you have missed one more."

I saw a teenage girl with long brown hair who looked around helplessly.  Just then, she feel to the ground screaming and withering in pain.  She wasn't answering any of Jane's Questions. Her shrieks were spine chilling, it reminded me of my own.  I wanted to stop the pain, I hated to see innocent people in pain.  But if I cross the line one more time with Jane, she would be furious.  "Let her speak, Jane.", was all I said.  Jane lifted her power.  The girl stopped screaming,"My name's Bree. I was created for the army, but I had no choice. I was terrified they would kill me if I didn't do what they said.  I didn't want to at all, but I went along to fight.  I don't know who created me.  But I surrendered.", the girl said, quickly.

Edward spoke,"We'll take care of her.  Don't kill her, she didn't know what she was doing."  Jane eyed him,"She should have thought about the consequences.  She should have known the rules...Felix, if you'll please."

The girl tried to run away, but Felix grabbed her before she could take another step.  I watched helplessly as Felix executed the shrieking girl.  I clinged to Alec's hand.  I wanted to stop this execution.  But I couldn't.  I couldn't disobey the Volturi this much.  "Bella's still human.  I thought we made a deal.", Alec said.  "He'll change me soon.  The deal is still on.", Bella replied.  She looked at me and her eyebrows narrowed.  I knew she hated me for joining.  The Volturi is hated my almost everyone.  But I honestly couldn't care less of what she or her family thought of me.  Or anyone else in that matter, their opinions don't matter.

Author's note:  I really hope that you guys like my story. Thanks for reading! <3333333