--20-- For Ariana

||

Ariana's POV:

I was coming home late from work. It wasn't normal for me to come home to see most of the lights on. Usually there was only a few on because Louis was in the living room doing who knows what. After unlocking the front door, I immediately heard giggling, but I didn't know where it was coming from. I closed the front door and placed my jacket on the hook on the wall.

"Louis?"

I didn't say it that loud but I knew I probably should have because I heard another voice that was definitely not Louis'.

"Stop it, Louis!" the voice giggled.

Right then, I knew where the voice was coming from; mine and Louis' bedroom. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to assume. I just wanted to walk back out the door and pretend I didn't hear anything. But my feet were bringing me to the bedroom door.

"Oh, Louis..." the female voice moaned.

I pushed the door open to see what I never wanted to see; Louis cheating on me. I tried to say something to get his attention, but I was so in shock that nothing left my mouth. I just stood there, not moving or making a sound. My mind was screaming at me to do something, but I just stood there. Finally, as if a huge tidal wave hit me, I let out a long and loud scream. Louis had fallen off the bed and the girl had quickly covered herself with the blankets.

"Who's that?" the girl asked Louis.

I watched as he slowly appeared from the other side of the bed and silently cursed.

"Th-that would be my girlfriend..." he said slowly.

"Well make that ex-girlfriend, Louis. We are done!"

I removed myself from the doorway and headed towards the front of the house. I heard someone running behind me then I felt a hand on my shoulder. He turned me around and I looked at him; he was in his boxers now.

"It's not what it looks like, Ariana..." he started.

"Oh really, Louis? Cause it looked like you were having sex with someone that's not me," I pushed his hand off my shoulder, "You are a disgusting pig, Louis. I don't want to see you ever again."

I yanked my jacket off the hook and pulled it on.

"And where are you going to stay, Ariana? You've got nowhere to go!"

I did have a place to go and I knew he wouldn't approve, but it didn't matter now.

"I'm going to a place where I'll actually be wanted and loved."

His eyes widened.

"That's right, Louis. I'm going to Harry's."

I opened the door and took one last look at Louis. I knew it probably wouldn't be the last I'd see of him.

~~~~~

I had been staying with Harry for a few weeks and I was honestly happy with him. No, he and I weren't dating and I had made sure to tell Harry that it was never going to happen. He was bummed at first, but he got over it pretty quick. The only thing I did let happen was that we slept in the same bed. Harry said he didn't want me to be cold at night. I just think it's his excuse to be close to me.

"Ariana?" Harry asked as we were laying on the couch watching some romance film.

I was laying on his chest and he was running his fingers through my hair.