He had come through the sliding doors and I watched as Nathaniel took the lamp on the side table and knocked Micah out with it. His body slumped to the floor and Nathaniel carried him out to the balcony. He disappeared in a blur and I felt tears sliding down my face as I thought he left me here.

I closed my eyes and waited for death to come. There was no way my body could survive this without any kind of medical help. There was a shuffling sound in the apartment and then strong arms slid underneath my body.

As I was lifted from the ground, I cried out in pain. His voice soothed me, "Shh, I'll make it go away. I'll make it better." Nathaniel had come back for me.

When I opened my eyes, I looked into his which were their normal brown color, filled with determination. He carried me into the bathroom and I squeaked out, "Alex?"

He gently layed me on the floor and softly said, "She's fine, I layed her in her bed."

Sighing in relief, I watched as he turned the bath water on, letting it fill. He blurred out to the kitchen and back in the matter of seconds and when he returned he had a bucket of ice. Nathaniel poured it into the bath tub and turned the water off.

I didn't question what he was doing because I would take anything that would make me feel better. He kneeled down beside me and very carefully began to take off my shirt, lifting my head when he slipped it over. I didn't protest when he did the same with my jeans.

His eyes never once roamed over my body, they stayed on my face and gave me a reassuring feeling. I was in my under garments, and he once again, slipped his arms under me to lift me up. I grunted through the pain and let him slip me into the ice water in the tub.

My body instantly started going numb, bringing relief. I felt myself drifting into unconsciousness and forced my eyes open in a panic. Nathaniel sat down next to the tub and softly said, "It's okay, I'll stay here with you."

Letting my head lean back against the tub, I slowly let the dark over come the light and I slept.

-------------------------------------------------

I was running. And no matter where I ran to, he was there, ready to catch me. To kill me. But I thought I was already dead..

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty..

He dropped in front of me, green eyes captivating. I tried to run but my feet wouldn't let me. I was stuck. Then, right before my eyes, he evaporated.

I blinked and I was in a room. The room was beautiful, a study it looked like. There were books lining the walls and a huge mahogany desk sat on the far wall with a large red chair behind it. The walls were painted a dark crimson color and the floor was hard wood.

A man sat in the chair, he was one I didn't recognize. He had brown hair that was beginning to gray in places and a handsome but old and tired face. His eyes snapped up and he appeared to be staring at me. They were emerald green.

Then, someone walked through me as if I was a ghost and approached the desk. He looked familiar from the back. That was when I noticed the limp girl in his arms.

She was the same one from the other dreams, I was sure of it. I still couldn't see her face, but her familiar blonde hair cascaded across his arms and hanged from her head that was turned away from me and towards the older man.

The one carrying the girl spoke, "She's dead." His voice was low and hoarse but I recognized it instantly.

The older man replied, "It is what was to be expected."