Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Five

Recap

"I know," I reply, right before his lips crash onto mine. 

He kisses me with furiosity. His lips move in a fast motion, and I can barely keep up. From the heat of the kiss, and by the way he bites my lip, I can tell he's angry. Not at me, but at Lucas and everything he is. I can't stop a little moan that escapes my mouth when he tampers my lips again. I can feel the heat radiating off his chest, and I pull myself closer to him. He breaks our kiss and moves to my collarbone, peppering light kisses all the way up to the back of my ear. 

"Pablo," I say in between pants. 

"Mmm?" His response is muffled and I smile slightly as I tug on his hair. 

"Pablo,  I brought Makayla and Courtney here because they want in." I say, trying to urge him to focus on what's in the kitchen. 

He pulls back and looks slightly dazed at the sudden subject switch. Although the kiss was amazing, it was hard for me to really focus as much as I normally would when I knew that my best friends were alone in the kitchen to help each other. 

"Si?" He asks, leaning back some more. 

I nod my head, "Yeah." 

"Well, I've been thinking..." He muses. 

                                     ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞             

                                            Madison

3. 

2. 

1. 

Action. 

With one firm hair flip, I stomp my boots on the wet cement, taking quick, angry steps. I can feel my heart pounding fast, like the wings of a hummingbird. My fists clench as I narrow in on Pablo sauntering towards me, his trademark smirk making my insides clench so much it hurt.

Hurt.

That is all I can feel.

Red.

That is all I can see.

The closer I get to him, the more the hurt is replaced by my anger. Anger over how he betrayed me like he did. After everything. Anger over how I was stupid enough to fall for whatever he said to me.

By the time I reach him, I am beyond fuming.

Pablo simply stares down at me, all signs of humor gone. 

All signs of emotion gone. 

"Is it true?" I ask in an accusatory tone. There was no point beating around the bush. 

Pablo leans back slightly while brushing a hand through his disheveled hair. He looks around for a few moments before bringing his bored expression onto me. 

I raise an eyebrow and repeat at a slower pace, "Is. it. true?" 

"Yes." He answers without faltering. 

His voice is harsh and caustic. I wince at the sound and the meaning of his words. Tears start to build at the rims of my eyes and I immediately look down. 

I can't cry. 

Not here. 

"How could you?" I say, my voice cracking to my dismay. 

To think that all this time, he had been seeing someone else. All those kisses, hugs, and talks...All the while, with every moment we shared, he was running around sharing them with someone else. While I was giving him hugs, he was kissing someone else.