When you two meet

Jeff The Killer

You were wandering through the woods, taking in the scenery, when you heard a twig snap. You froze, your eyes shifting to the direction you heard the twig snap. You saw none other than the infamous Jeff the Killer, standing a few metres away from you. His menacing blue eyes staring at you. You shivered and took a step back.

He sighed. "Heh, bloody stick blew my cover didn't it?" He asked.

You nodded, too afraid to speak. He chuckled.

"Well, I better head off, see ya around." Jeff said before jogging off. You stood there for a few moments before slowly returning home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You stormed out of your house, beyond furious with your parents. Again, you were moving. Your mother insisted that it's a great opportunity for you. New school, job opportunities, a fresh start! But you didn't want that, you wanted to stay in the little town you called home.

You wipe the frustrated tears from your enraged eyes, as you walk down the dirt path. Little did you know, someone was eyeing you from the shadows.

"You should be grateful to have lovely parents." A cold voice said. You were taken aback and frantically looked around the barren area. "At least your parents loved you..."

"W-Want do you want?" You asked, slightly terrified.

"I would like for you to return home to your family and apologise for your selfish behaviour. There are people who don't have good parents. You are being selfish and complaining about something that will benefit you in the future." A pang of guiltiness hit your heart as you realised how childish and rude you were acting.

"T-Thank you, I'm going to go back and apologise now. Can I ask for your name?"

"BEN, BEN Drowned." A voice said before you heard footsteps slowly disappear...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You sat in the middle of "Slender's" Forest, with a plate of food and your favourite book in your hands. The genlte breeze danced with your hair, twirling and waving with the wind. Your hair's state didn't faze you as you continued to read, your eyes scanning the words printed into the paper and flicking the page with your slim fingers. A feeling of eeriness lingered in the air, but you dismissed it.

Static filled your ears as you saw an abnormally tall man teleported closer and closer to you. You eyes widened in shock, the rumours were true! You whimpered as you dropped your book. He gingerly picked up the book and chuckled.

"This is a wonderful book, distinctive plot, loveable characters, you'll enjoy it." He noticed your scared demeanour and sighed. "Apologies, my dear. I didn't mean to frighten you. I am The Slenderman, I'm assuming you've heard of me?" You nodded your head, being at a loss for words.

"Well I sincerely hope you trust me and become comfortable around me, because we will meet again, my darling swallow." (A/N: Most people that make these scenarios give the reader a nickname of a bird like dove, starling etc... so I decided to do that too!) Slender said before teleporting away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack